Bank lending networks, experience, reputation, and borrowing costs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2010. "Bank lending networks, experience, reputation, and borrowing costs," Working Papers of BETA 2010-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
References listed on IDEAS
- Di Cagno, Daniela & Sciubba, Emanuela, 2010. "Trust, trustworthiness and social networks: Playing a trust game when networks are formed in the lab," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 156-167, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meixing Dai, 2012.
"External Constraint and Financial Crises with Balance Sheet Effects,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 567-585, March.
- Meixing DAI, 2009. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," Working Papers of BETA 2009-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dai, Meixing, 2010. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," MPRA Paper 21625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai, 2010. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," Working Papers of BETA 2010-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
KeywordsAgency costs; bank syndicate; experience; loan syndication; reputation; small world; social network analysis.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-06-26 (Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2010-06-26 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-FMK-2010-06-26 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-NET-2010-06-26 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-06-26 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2010-06-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lar:wpaper:2010-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe J. Godlewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lastrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.