Report NEP-BAN-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonard I. Nakamura & Kasper Roszbach, 2010. "Credit ratings and bank monitoring ability," Working Papers 10-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Samy Ben Naceur & Hichem Ben-Khedhiri & Barbara Casu, 2009. "What Drives The Efficiency Of Selected Mena Banks? A Meta-Frontier Analysis," Working Papers 499, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2009.
- Christiano Arrigoni Coelho & João Manoel Pinho de Mello & MArcio Gomes Pinto Garcia, 2010. "Identifying the bank lending channel in Brazil through data frequency," Textos para discussão 574, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Canan Yildirim, 2009. "Moral Hazard, Corporate Governance, And Bank Failure: Evidence From The 2000-2001 Turkish Crises," Working Papers 486, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2009.
- Mandira Sarma & Yuko Nikaido, 2010. "Capital Adequacy Regime in India: An Overview," Working Papers id:2559, eSocialSciences.
- Christiano Arrigoni Coelho & Bruno Funchal & João Manoel Pinho de Mello, 2010. "The Brazilian Payroll Lending Experiment," Textos para discussão 573, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Spyridon Repousis, 2010. "The impact of terrorism on Greek Banks’ Stocks: an event study," Working Papers 0050, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- E. Luciano, 2010. "Business Time and New Credit Risk Models," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 16-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2010. "Bank lending networks, experience, reputation, and borrowing costs," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-07, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Bruce Greenwald & Alberto Russo & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2010. "Business fluctuations in a credit-network economy," Papers 1006.3521, arXiv.org.
- Patrick Bolton & Christopher Harris, 2010. "The Dynamics of Optimal Risk Sharing," NBER Working Papers 16094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos & Richard B. Sowers, 2010. "Recovery Rates in investment-grade pools of credit assets: A large deviations analysis," Papers 1006.2711, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2011.
- Javier Bianchi & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2010. "Overborrowing, Financial Crises and 'Macro-prudential' Taxes," NBER Working Papers 16091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.