Capital Adequacy Regime in India: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sreejata Banerjee, 2012. "Basel I and Basel II Compliance: Issues for Banks in India," Working Papers 2012-068, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital Adequacy Ratio; Basel I; Basel II; Reserve Bank of India; SMEs lending;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-06-26 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-26 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-RMG-2010-06-26 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .