Report NEP-CWA-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2560 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mandira Sarma & Yuko Nikaido, 2010. "Capital Adequacy Regime in India: An Overview," Working Papers id:2559, eSocialSciences.
- Mayank Wadhwa, 2010. "Parking Space for the Poor: Restrictions Imposed on Marketing and Movement of Agricultural Goods in India," Working Papers id:2569, eSocialSciences.
- Vibodh Parthasarathi, 2010. "Not Just Mad Englishmen and a Dog: The Colonial Tuning of 'Music on Record', 1900-1908," Working Papers id:2573, eSocialSciences.
- Deininger, Klaus & Goyal, Aparajita & Nagarajan, Hari, 2010. "Inheritance law reform and women's access to capital : evidence from India's Hindu succession act," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5338, The World Bank.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2009-06-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aysit Tansel & H.Mehmet Tasçi, 2010. "Hazard Analysis of Unemployment Duration by Gender in A Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 521, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2010.
- Hasan Ersel, 2010. "Vulnerability to External Financial Shocks: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 520, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2010.
- Canan Yildirim, 2009. "Moral Hazard, Corporate Governance, and Bank Failure: Evidence from The 2000-2001 Turkish Crises," Working Papers 486, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2009.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani, 2009. "Education and Earnings in The Middle East: A Comparative Study of Returns To Schooling in Egypt, Iran, and Turkey," Working Papers 504, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2009.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Manoj K. Pandey, 2010. "Net Transfer Benefit under National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme," ASARC Working Papers 2010-12, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Ozan Bakis & Nurhan Davutyan & Haluk Levent & Sezgin Polat, 2010. "External Returns to Higher Education in Turkey," Working Papers 517, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jan 2010.
- Nicoletta Batini & Vasco Gabriel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 2010. "A Floating versus Managed Exchange Rate Regime in a DSGE Model of India," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0410, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Ebru Voyvoda, 2009. "Sources of Structural Change and its Impact on Interdependence: An Input-Output Perspective for The Post-1980 Turkish Economy," Working Papers 507, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2009.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Rao, Vijayendra, 2010. "Revisiting between-group inequality measurement : an application to the dynamics of caste inequality in two Indian villages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5337, The World Bank.
- Raghav Gaiha & Raghbendra Jha & Vani S. Kulkarni, 2010. "Child Undernutrition in India," ASARC Working Papers 2010-11, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Rana, Tariq Mehmood & Salaria, M. Rashid & Herani, Gobind M. & Amin, Mohammad, 2009. "Identifying Factors Playing Important Role in the Increasing Employees’ Turnover Rate: A Case of Telecom Industry in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 23361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Anmol Sethy & Vimal Balasubramaniam, 2010. "The Exchange Rate Regime in Asia: From Crisis to Crisis," Working Papers id:2582, eSocialSciences.
- M. Hakan Berument & N. Nergiz Dincer & Zafer Mustafaoglu, 2010. "Effects of Growth Volatility on Economic Performance: Empirical Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 528, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2010.
- Ali T. Akarca & Cem Baslevent, 2010. "Inter-party Vote Movements in Turkey: The Role of Economic Evaluations," Working Papers 509, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 Jan 2010.
- Ridha Nouira & Patrick Plane & Khalid Sekkat, 2010. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers 510, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 Jan 2010.
- Jeffrey B. Nugent & Abla M. Abdel-Latif, 2010. "A Quiz on the Net Benefits of Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the QIZs of Jordan and Egypt," Working Papers 514, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jan 2010.
- Zaki, Chahir & Hendy, Rana, 2009. "Rethinking the Redistribution Effects of Trade Liberalization in Egypt: A Microsimulation Analysis," MPRA Paper 23354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rana, Tariq Mehmood & Salaria, M. Rashid & Herani, Gobind M. & Qureshi, M.A., 2009. "Role of Quality Management in Pharmaceutical Development: Evidence from Islamabad and Lahore," MPRA Paper 23362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imed Medhioub, 2010. "Business Cycle Synchronization: A Mediterranean Comparison," Working Papers 527, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2010.
- Mohamed Ali Marouani & Laura Munro, 2009. "Assessing Barriers to Trade in Services in The MENA Region," Working Papers 496, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2009.
- Samy Ben Naceur & Hichem Ben-Khedhiri & Barbara Casu, 2009. "What Drives the Efficiency of Selected MENA Banks? A Meta-Frontier Analysis," Working Papers 499, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2009.
- Alasrag, Hussien, 2010.
"انعكاسات القطاع غير المنظم على الاقتصاد المصرى
[The impacts of the informal sector On the Egyptian economy]," MPRA Paper 23344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaki, Chahir, 2010. "Towards an explicit modeling of trade facilitation in CGE models: evidence from Egypt," MPRA Paper 23353, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jun 2010.
- Yacine Belarbi & Abdallah Zouache, 2009. "Regional Employment Growth And Spatial Dependencies In Algeria (1998-2005)," Working Papers 501, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2009.
- Chahir Zaki, 2010. "Towards an Explicit Modeling of Trade Facilitation in CGE Models: Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 515, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jan 2010.
- Marwan Khawaja & Rozzet Jurdi & Shireen Assaf & Joumana Yeretzian, 2009. "Unmet Need for The Utilization of Women’s Labor - Findings from Three Impoverished Communities in Outer Beirut, Lebanon," Working Papers 494, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2009.