Unmet Need for The Utilization of Women’s Labor - Findings from Three Impoverished Communities in Outer Beirut, Lebanon
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parrado, Emilio A., 2002. "Socioeconomic Context, Family Regimes, and Women's Early Labor Market Experience: The Case of Colombia and Venezuela," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 799-816, May.
- Jacob Mincer, 1993. "Studies In Human Capital," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 316.
- Debra Anne Donahoe, 1999. "Measuring Women's Work in Developing Countries," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(3), pages 543-576.
- Miles, Rebecca, 2002. "Employment and Unemployment in Jordan: The Importance of the Gender System," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 413-427, March.
- Sulayman Al-Qudsi, 1998. "Labour participation of Arab women: estimates of the fertility to labour supply link," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(7), pages 931-941.
- Falaris, Evangelos M, 1995. "The Role of Selectivity Bias in Estimates of the Rate of Return to Schooling: The Case of Married Women in Venezuela," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 333-350, January.
- Gary S. Becker, 1975. "Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education, Second Edition," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck75-1, January.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 1993. "Economic and Demographic Effects on Working Women in Latin America," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 6(4), pages 293-315, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-06-26 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-26 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2010-06-26 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .