Economic and Demographic Effects on Working Women in Latin America
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parrado, Emilio A., 2002. "Socioeconomic Context, Family Regimes, and Women's Early Labor Market Experience: The Case of Colombia and Venezuela," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 799-816, May.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:28-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ganguli, Ina & Hausmann, Ricardo & Viarengo, Martina, 2010. "â€œSchooling Canâ€™t Buy Me Loveâ€ : Marriage, Work, and the Gender Education Gap in Latin America," Scholarly Articles 4448873, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2003. "Curious George: the enduring Psacharopoulos legacy on the economics of education in developing countries," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 451-454, October.
- Newell, Andrew & Reilly, Barry, 1996. "The gender wage gap in Russia: Some empirical evidence," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 337-356, October.
- Marwan Khawaja & Rozzet Jurdi & Shireen Assaf & Joumana Yeretzian, 2009. "Unmet Need for The Utilization of Women’s Labor - Findings from Three Impoverished Communities in Outer Beirut, Lebanon," Working Papers 494, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:6:y:1993:i:4:p:293-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.