Sectoral Selection and Informality: a Nicaraguan Case Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camilo Mondragón-Vélez & Ximena Peña, 2010.
"Business Ownership and Self-Employment in Developing Economies: The Colombian Case,"
NBER Chapters, in: International Differences in Entrepreneurship, pages 89-127,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ximena Peña Parga & Camilo Mondragón-Vélez, 2008. "Business Ownership and Self-Employment in Developing Economies: The Colombian Case," Documentos CEDE 004672, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Li, Bingqin & Peng, Huamin, 2006. "The social protection of rural workers in the construction industry in urban China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6226, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lemos, Sara, 2009. "Minimum wage effects in a developing country," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 224-237, April.
- Antonio Baez-Morales, 2015.
"“Determinants of Micro Firm Informality in Mexican States 2008-2012”,"
IREA Working Papers
201514, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2015.
- Antonio Baez-Morales, 2015. "“Determinants of Micro Firm Informality in Mexican States 2008-2012”," AQR Working Papers 201509, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2015.
- Dario Pozzoli & Marco Ranzani, 2010. "Participation and sector selection in Nicaragua," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 591-610.
- Perotti, Valeria & Sánchez Puerta, Maria Laura, 2009. "Personal Opinions about the Social Security System and Informal Employment : Evidence from Bulgaria," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 89563, The World Bank.
- Marisa Bucheli & Rodrigo Ceni, 2010.
"Informality Sectoral Selection and Earnings in Uruguay,"
Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 25(2), pages 281-307.
- Marisa Bucheli & Rodrigo Ceni, 2007. "Informality: Sectoral Selection and Earnings in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2007, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Henley, Andrew & Arabsheibani, G. Reza & Carneiro, Francisco G., 2009. "On Defining and Measuring the Informal Sector: Evidence from Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 992-1003, May.
- Mandelman, Federico S. & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel V., 2009. "Is Self-employment and Micro-entrepreneurship a Desired Outcome?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1914-1925, December.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Muhammed Burak Sezgin, 2017.
"Sectoral Estimates of Informality: A New Method and Application for the Turkish Economy,"
The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 55(4), pages 261-289, December.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Burak Sezgin, 2017. "Sectoral Estimates of Informality: A New Method and An Application to Turkish Economy," Working Papers 2017/02, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Anita Staneva & G Arabsheibani, 2014.
"Is there an informal employment wage premium? Evidence from Tajikistan,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Arabsheibani, Reza & Staneva, Anita, 2012. "Is There an Informal Employment Wage Premium? Evidence from Tajikistan," IZA Discussion Papers 6727, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Staneva, Anita V & Arabsheibani, G. Reza, 2014. "Is there an informal employment wage premium? Evidence from Tajikistan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90508, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bingqin Li & Huamin Peng, 2006. "The Social Protection of Rural Workers in the Construction Industry in Urban China," CASE Papers case113, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Erik Jonasson, 2011.
"Informal Employment and the Role of Regional Governance,"
Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 429-441, August.
- Jonasson, Erik, 2009. "Informal Employment and the Role of Regional Governance," Working Papers 2009:10, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 27 Sep 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:8:y:2004:i:4:p:541-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.