Do Farm Workers Earn Less? An Analysis of the Farm Labor Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tzu-Ling Huang & Peter F. Orazem & Darin Wohlgemuth, 2002.
"Rural Population Growth, 1950–1990: The Roles of Human Capital, Industry Structure, and Government Policy,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 615-627.
- Huang, T. & Orazem, Peter & Wohlgemuth, Darin, 2002. "Rural Population Growth, 1950-1990: The Roles of Human Capital, Industry Structure and Government Policy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5061, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Napasintuwong, Orachos & Emerson, Robert D., 2002.
"Induced Innovations And Foreign Workers In U.S. Agriculture,"
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA
19738, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Napasintuwong, Orachos & Emerson, Robert D., 2005. "Induced Innovations and Foreign Workers in U.S. Agriculture," Working Papers 15641, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Davila, Alberto & Pagan, Jose A. & Soydemir, Gokce, 2002. "The short-term and long-term deterrence effects of INS border and interior enforcement on undocumented immigration," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 459-472, December.
- Simeone, Mariarosaria, 2005. "The Generational Turnover in Agriculture: Theoretical Problems and Empirical Evidences," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24434, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:80:y:1998:i:4:p:669-682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.