Induced Innovations and Foreign Workers in U.S. Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Napasintuwong, Orachos & Emerson, Robert D., 2002. "Induced Innovations And Foreign Workers In U.S. Agriculture," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19738, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Binswanger, Hans P, 1974.
"The Measurement of Technical Change Biases with Many Factors of Production,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 964-976, December.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1973. "The Measurement Of Technical Change Biases With Many Factors Of Production," Staff Papers 14205, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Micha Gisser & Alberto Dávila, 1998. "Do Farm Workers Earn Less? An Analysis of the Farm Labor Problem," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 669-682.
- V. Eldon Ball & Frank M. Gollop & Alison Kelly-Hawke & Gregory P. Swinand, 1999. "Patterns of State Productivity Growth in the U.S. Farm Sector: Linking State and Aggregate Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 164-179.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, October.
- V. Eldon Ball & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Richard Nehring & Agapi Somwaru, 1997. "Agricultural Productivity Revisited," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1045-1063.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor and Human Capital; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uflowp:15641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatpcus.html .