Labor Substitutability In Labor Intensive Agriculture And Technological Change In The Presence Of Foreign Labor
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Napasintuwong, Orachos & Emerson, Robert D., 2005. "Labor Substitutability in Labor Intensive Agriculture and Technological Change in the Presence of Foreign Labor," Working Papers 15649, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Subhash C. Sharma, 2002. "The Morishima Elasticity of Substitution for the Variable Profit Function and the Demand for Imports in the United States," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(1), pages 115-135, February.
- Blackorby, Charles & Russell, R Robert, 1989. "Will the Real Elasticity of Substitution Please Stand Up? (A Comparison of the Allen/Uzawa and Morishima Elasticities)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 882-888, September.
- Hans P. Binswanger, 1974. "A Cost Function Approach to the Measurement of Elasticities of Factor Demand and Elasticities of Substitution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(2), pages 377-386.
- V. Eldon Ball & Frank M. Gollop & Alison Kelly-Hawke & Gregory P. Swinand, 1999. "Patterns of State Productivity Growth in the U.S. Farm Sector: Linking State and Aggregate Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 164-179.
- Charles Blackorby & R. Robert Russell, 1981. "The Morishima Elasticity of Substitution; Symmetry, Constancy, Separability, and its Relationship to the Hicks and Allen Elasticities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 147-158.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iwai, Nobuyuki & Emerson, Robert D. & Walters, Lurleen M., 2008. "Labor Cost and Technology Adoption: Real Options Approach for the Case of Sugarcane Mechanization in Florida," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6758, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor and Human Capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .