UK Sugar Beet Farm Productivity under Different Reform Scenarios: A Farm Level Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Renwick, Alan W. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Reader, Mark A., 2005. "UK Sugar Beet Farm Productivity Under Different Reform Scenarios: A Farm Level Analysis," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24665, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Reader, Mark A., 2005. "Uk Sugar Beet Farm Productivity Under Different Reform Scenarios: A Farm Level Analysis," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Discussion Papers 31936, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurits R. Christensen & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1970. "U.S. Real Product And Real Factor Input, 1929–1967," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 16(1), pages 19-50, March.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-268, August.
- Renwick, Alan, 1997. "Economics of the UK Sugar Beet Industry," Agricultural Economics Archive 260256, University of Cambridge.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Farman Ali & Ashok Parikh, 1992. "Relationships among Labor, Bullock, and Tractor Inputs in Pakistan Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(2), pages 371-377.
- V. Eldon Ball, 1985. "Output, Input, and Productivity Measurement in U.S. Agriculture 1948–79," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(3), pages 475-486.
- Antonio Alvarez & Carlos Arias, 2003. "Diseconomies of Size with Fixed Managerial Ability," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 134-142.
- Hans P. Binswanger, 1974. "A Cost Function Approach to the Measurement of Elasticities of Factor Demand and Elasticities of Substitution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(2), pages 377-386.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, December.
- Hervé Guyomard & Xavier Delache & Xavier Irz & Louis-Pascal Mane, 1996. "A Microeconometric Analysis Of Milk Quota Transfer: Application To French Producers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 206-223.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2006. "WTO Discipline and the CAP: the Constraints on the EU Sugar Sector," Working Papers 18872, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Alan W. Renwick & Cesar L. Revoredo Giha, 2005.
"Analysis of the Impact on UK Sugar Production Efficiency of Reforming the EU Sugar Regime,"
Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers
07.2005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2005.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2005. "Analysis Of The Impact On Uk Sugar Production Efficiency Of Reforming The Eu Sugar Regime," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Discussion Papers 31938, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2006. "Bridging Micro- and Macro-Analyses of the EU Sugar Program: Methods and Insights," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25799, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- G. Lindberg & P. Midmore & Y. Surry, 2012. "Agriculture’s Inter-industry Linkages, Aggregation Bias and Rural Policy Reforms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 552-575, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEU sugar reform; UK agriculture; UK sugar beet production; Multi-output cost function; Total factor productivity;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-11-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2005-11-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lnd:wpaper:200504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Unai Pascual). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dlcamuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.