Report NEP-EFF-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan W. Renwick & Cesar L. Revoredo Giha & Mark A. Reader, 2005. "UK Sugar Beet Farm Productivity under Different Reform Scenarios: A Farm Level Analysis," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 04.2005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2005.
- Item repec:lnd:wpaper:200509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan W. Renwick & Cesar L. Revoredo Giha, 2005. "Analysis of the Impact on UK Sugar Production Efficiency of Reforming the EU Sugar Regime," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 07.2005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2005.
- Frantisek Brazdik & Viliam Druska, 2005. "Too Large or Too Small? Returns to Scale in a Retail Network," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp273, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Yoonsoo Lee, 2005. "The importance of reallocations in cyclical productivity and returns to scale: evidence from plant-level data," Working Paper 0509, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Somesh Kumar Mathur & Shahid Ahmed, 2005. "Industrial Sector Growth Accounting of Some Indian States and Union Territories: A Data Envelopment Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0510010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oldrich Kyn & Ludmila Kyn, 2005. "Trends in East European Factor Productivity," Macroeconomics 0510025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul R. Gregory & Valery Lazarev, 2004. "Structural Change in Russian Transition," Working Papers 896, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Matilde Mas & Javier Quesada, 2005. "ICT and Economic Growth: A Quantification of Productivity Growth in Spain 1985-2002," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2005/4, OECD Publishing.
- Somesh Kumar Mathur, 2005. "Growth Accounting for Some Selected Developing, Newly Industrialized and Developed Nations from 1966-2000: A Data Envelopment Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0510009, University Library of Munich, Germany.