Trends in East European Factor Productivity
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Function; Total Factor Productivity; Eastern Europe; Czechoslovakia. Hungary; Poland; Bulgaria; Romania;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-11-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2005-11-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2005-11-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-11-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0510025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .