Structural Change in Russian Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivanenko, Vlad, 2004. "Searching for the value-subtraction in the Russian economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 88-104, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eteri Kvintradze, 2010. "Russia's Output Collapse and Recovery; Evidence from the Post-Soviet Transition," IMF Working Papers 10/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Asad Alam & Mamta Murthi & Ruslan Yemtsov & Edmundo Murrugarra & Nora Dudwick & Ellen Hamilton & Erwin Tiongson, 2005. "Growth, Poverty and Inequality : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7287.
- Gibson, John & Stillman, Steven & Le, Trinh, 2008.
"CPI bias and real living standards in Russia during the transition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 140-160, August.
- John Gibson & Steven Stillman, 2004. "CPI Bias and Real Living Standards in Russia During The Transition," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 504, Econometric Society.
- John Gibson & Steven Stillman & Trinh Le, 2004. "CPI Bias and Real Living Standards in Russia During the Transition," Working Papers in Economics 04/02, University of Waikato.
- Linz, Susan J. & Semykina, Anastasia, 2008. "How do workers fare during transition? Perceptions of job insecurity among Russian workers, 1995-2004," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 442-458, June.
- Valery Lazarev & Paul Gregory, 2007. "Structural convergence in Russia’s economic transition, 1990–2002," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 281-304, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPost-Communist Transition; Value Added; Labor Productivity; Composition of GDP; Price Distortions;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2005-11-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2005-11-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-11-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egc:wpaper:896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Louise Danishevsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .