Crecimiento y la paradoja de la productividad: Una estimación en la forma de state-space con componentes no observables para el sector agropecuario argentino, 1955-2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Bailey & K. Balcombe & J. Morrison & C. Thirtle, 2003. "A comparison of proxy variable and stochastic latent variable approaches to the measurement of bias in technological change in south african agriculture," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 315-324.
- Esposti, Roberto & Pierani, Pierpaolo, 1997.
"The Source of Technical Change in Italian Agriculture: A Latent Variable Approach,"
200593, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Roberto Esposti & Pierpaolo Pierani, 1997. "The Source of Technical Change in Italian Agriculture: A Latent Variable Approach," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 411, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Olmstead, Alan L & Rhode, Paul, 1993. "Induced Innovation in American Agriculture: A Reconsideration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 100-118, February.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, October.
- Archibald, Sandra O. & Brandt, Loren, 1991. "A flexible model of factor biased technological change An application to Japanese agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Felipe, Jesus & McCombie, J. S. L., 2001. "Biased Technical Change, Growth Accounting, and the Conundrum of the East Asian Miracle," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 542-565, September.
- Stevenson, Rodney, 1980. "Measuring Technological Bias," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 162-173, March.
- David K. Lambert & J.S. Shonkwiler, 1995. "Factor Bias under Stochastic Technical Change," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(3), pages 578-590.
- Bailey, Alastair & Irz, Xavier T. & Balcombe, Kelvin George, 2003. "An Appliation Of The Stochastic Latent Variable Approach To The Correction Of Sector Level Tfp Calculations In The Face Of Biased Technological Change," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25842, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emx:esteco:v:20:y:2005:i:1:p:53-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocío Contreras). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cecolmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.