A firm level perspective on migration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Libertad González Luna & Francesc Ortega, 2007. "How do very open economies adjust to large immigration flows? Recent evidence from Spanish regions," Economics Working Papers 1059, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Frondel, Manuel, 2004. "Empirical assessment of energy-price policies: the case for cross-price elasticities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 989-1000, June.
- Wales, Terence J., 1977. "On the flexibility of flexible functional forms : An empirical approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 183-193, March.
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2016.
"Task Specialization, Immigration, and Wages,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Economics of International Migration, chapter 3, pages 81-115
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2008. "Task Specialization, Immigration, and Wages," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0802, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2009. "Task Specialization, Immigration and Wages," Working Papers 130, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2008. "Task Specialisation, Immigration and Wages," Development Working Papers 252, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Alexander Hijzen & Peter Wright, 2010. "Migration, trade and wages," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 1189-1211, September.
- Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Munch, Jakob R. & Skaksen, Jan Rose, 2009. "Do Immigrants Take the Jobs of Native Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 4111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Faini, Riccardo & Strom, Steinar & Venturini, Alessandra & Villosio, Claudia, 2009.
"Are Foreign Migrants More Assimilated Than Native Ones?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riccardo Faini & Steiner Strom & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2009. "Are Foreign Migrants more Assimilated than Native Ones?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 96, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2004. "Labour Market Effects of Immigration: an Empirical Analysis Based on Italian Data," CHILD Working Papers wp17_04, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Devicienti, Francesco & Maida, Agata & Pacelli, Lia, 2008.
"The resurrection of the Italian wage curve,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 335-341, March.
- Devicenti francesco & Maida Agata & Pacelli Lia, 2005. "The Resurrection of the Italian Wage Curve," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200502, University of Turin.
- Francesco Devicienti & Agata Maida & Lia Pacelli, 2006. "The Resurrection of the Italian Wage Curve," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 52, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, December.
- Gandal, Neil & Hanson, Gordon H. & Slaughter, M.J.Matthew J., 2004.
"Technology, trade, and adjustment to immigration in Israel,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 403-428, April.
- Neil Gandal & Gordon H. Hanson & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2000. "Technology, Trade, and Adjustment to Immigration in Israel," NBER Working Papers 7962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sang V Nguyen & Mary L Streitwieser, 1997. "Capital-Energy Substitution Revisted: New Evidence From Micro Data," Working Papers 97-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Yasar, Mahmut & Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2008. "Capital-skill complementarity, productivity and wages: Evidence from plant-level data for a developing country," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
- Andrea Gavosto & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 1999. "Do Immigrants Compete with Natives?," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 13(3), pages 603-621, September.
- Ethan Lewis, 2011. "Immigration, Skill Mix, and Capital Skill Complementarity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(2), pages 1029-1069.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruggero Grilli & Gabriele Tedeschi & Mauro Gallegati, 2015. "Markets connectivity and financial contagion," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(2), pages 287-304, October.
- Giuliano Conti & Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni, 2014.
"Rethinking the import-productivity nexus for Italian manufacturing,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 589-617, November.
- Giuliano CONTI & Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2012. "Rethinking the import-productivity nexus for Italian manufacturing," Working Papers 381, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 2012. "Patent Oppositions as Competitive Tools: An Analysis of the Major Players in the European Market of White Goods," Working Papers 374, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Giuseppe Arcangelis & Edoardo Porto & Gianluca Santoni, 2015.
"Immigration and manufacturing in Italy: evidence from the 2000s,"
Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics,
Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(2), pages 163-187, June.
- Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Edoardo Di Porto & Gianluca Santoni, 2014. "Immigration and Manufacturing In Italy.Evidence from the 2000s," Working Papers 1/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Haller, Stefanie A. & Hyland, Marie, 2014.
"Capital–energy substitution: Evidence from a panel of Irish manufacturing firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 501-510.
- Hyland, Marie & Haller, Stefanie, 2014. "Capital-Energy Substitution: Evidence from a Panel of Irish Manufacturing Firms," Papers RB2014/3/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stefanie Haller & Marie Hyland, 2014. "Capital-Energy Substitution: Evidence from a Panel of Irish Manufacturing Firms," Open Access publications 10197/8608, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Alberto Russo, 2014.
"A Stochastic Model of Wealth Accumulation with Class Division,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Alberto RUSSO, 2012. "A Stochastic Model of Wealth Accumulation with Class Division," Working Papers 373, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Lenzu, Simone & Tedeschi, Gabriele, 2012.
"Systemic risk on different interbank network topologies,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 391(18), pages 4331-4341.
- Simone LENZU & Gabriele TEDESCHI, 2012. "Systemic risk on different interbank network topologies," Working Papers 375, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- De Arcangelis, Giuseppe & Di Porto, Edoardo & Santoni, Gianluca, 2015. "Migration, labor tasks and production structure," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 156-169.
- Eralba CELA & Tineke FOKKEMA & Elena AMBROSETTI, 2012. "Links Between Transnationalism Integration and Duration of Residence: The Case of eastern European Migrants in Italy," Working Papers 386, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Elena AMBROSETTI & Eralba CELA & Tineke FOKKEMA, 2011. "The Remittances Behaviour of the Second Generation in Europe: Altruism or Self-Interest?," Working Papers 368, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Stefania Borelli & Giuseppe De Arcangelis, 2016.
"Migration, Labor Tasks and Production Structure in Europe,"
4/16, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Stefania Borelli & Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Majlinda Joxhe, 2017. "Migration, Labor Tasks and Production Structure in Europe," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsMigrant workers; elasticity of substitution; manufacturing production technology;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-07-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MIG-2011-07-13 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wpaper:360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deancit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.