Report NEP-EUR-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Copenhagen Economics, 2010. "Study on Inheritance Taxes in EU Member States and Possible Mechanisms to Resolve Problems of Double Inheritance Taxation in the EU," Taxation Studies 0034, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Apr 2011.
- Anghel, Brindusa & de la Rica, Sara & Dolado, Juan J., 2011. "The Effect of Public Sector Employment on Women's Labour Market Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 8468, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Euwals, Rob & van Vuren, Annemiek & van Vuuren, Daniel, 2011. "The Decline of Early Retirement Pathways in the Netherlands: An Empirical Analysis for the Health Care Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 5810, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wan-Jung Chou & Andrea Bigano & Alistair Hunt & Stephane La Branche & Anil Markandya & Roberta Pierfederici, 2011. "Households WTP for the Reliability of Gas Supply," Working Papers 2011-05, BC3.
- European Commission, 2011. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2011 edition," Taxation trends 2011, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Silvester Van Koten & Andreas Ortmann, 2011. "Structural versus Behavioral Remedies in the Deregulation of Electricity Markets: An Experimental Investigation Guided by Theory and Policy Concerns," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp437, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian & Peichl, Andreas, 2011. "Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 5820, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/6170 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- European Commission, 2010. "Report on Removing Tax Obstacles to Cross-Border Venture Capital Investment," Taxation Studies 0032, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Ahmed Tritah, 2011. "Occupation-Education Mismatch of Immigrant Workers in Europe: Context and Policies," Working Papers 2011-16, CEPII research center.
- Peeters, Marga & Den Reijer, Ard, 2011. "On wage formation, wage flexibility and wage coordination : A focus on the wage impact of productivity in Germany, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain and the United States," MPRA Paper 31102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:zbw:hwwipp:3-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giulia BETTIN & Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2011. "A firm level perspective on migration," Working Papers 360, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Michaela Kreyenfeld & Valerie Martin, 2011. "Economic conditions of stepfamilies from a cross-national perspective," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Garrouste, Christelle, 2010. "100 years of educational reforms in Europe: a contextual database," MPRA Paper 31853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore