The Effect of Public Sector Employment on Women's Labour Market Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anghel, Brindusa & de la Rica, Sara & Dolado, Juan J., 2011. "The Effect of Public Sector Employment on Women's Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 5825, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anghel, Brindusa & de la Rica, Sara. & Dolado, Juan José, 2011. "The Effect of Public Sector Employment on Women’s Labour Martket Outcomes," Working Papers 2011-08, FEDEA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Schwarz, Joshua L., 1987. "Public-sector labor markets," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1219-1260 Elsevier.
- James Albrecht & Anders Bjorklund & Susan Vroman, 2003. "Is There a Glass Ceiling in Sweden?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 145-177, January.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1969. "Models of Segregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 488-493, May.
- Gregory, Robert G. & Borland, Jeff, 1999. "Recent developments in public sector labor markets," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 53, pages 3573-3630 Elsevier.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1996. "Public Employment and the Welfare State in Sweden," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 729-740, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hospido, Laura & Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2016.
"The public sector wage premium in Spain: Evidence from longitudinal administrative data,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 101-122.
- Laura Hospido & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2014. "The public sector wage premium in Spain: evidence from longitudinal administrative data," Working Papers 1422, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hospido, Laura & Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2014. "The Public Sector Wage Premium in Spain: Evidence from Longitudinal Administrative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Louis Christofides & Maria Michael, 2013. "Exploring the public-private sector wage gap in European countries," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-53, December.
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Iga Magda, 2014. "Inequality in the risk of job loss between young and prime-age workers: Can it be explained by human capital or structural factors?," Working Papers 73, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGender gaps; Labour market transitions; Public sector employment;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-07-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-07-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.