Vicious and virtuous cycles of female labour force participation in post-socialist Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hidalgo-Cabrillana, Ana & Castelló-Climent, Amparo, 2010.
"Quality and quantity of education in the process of development,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we1020, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ana Hidalgo & Amparo Castelló-Climent, 2010. "Quality and Quantity of Education in the Process of Development," 2010 Meeting Papers 238, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gaddis, Isis & Pieters, Janneke, 2012. "Trade Liberalization and Female Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 6809, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Isis Gaddis & Stephan Klasen, 2014.
"Economic development, structural change, and women’s labor force participation:,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 639-681, July.
- Isis Gaddis & Stephan Klasen, 2011. "Economic Development, Structural Change and Women’s Labor Force Participation A Reexamination of the Feminization U Hypothesis," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 71, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 25 Jul 2012.
- Isis Gaddis & Stephan Klasen, 2013. "Economic Development, Structural Change and Women’s Labor Force Participation A Reexamination of the Feminization U Hypothesis," Working Papers 1302, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- ., 2012. "A brief historical geography of capitalism," Chapters,in: A World in Emergence, chapter 1, pages 1-14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2012. "Human capital and the urban hierarchy," Chapters,in: A World in Emergence, chapter 6, pages 79-94 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:asi:ajoerj:2012:p:84-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jalava, Jukka & Pohjola, Matti, 2002.
"Economic growth in the New Economy: evidence from advanced economies,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 189-210, June.
- Jalava, Jukka & Pohjola, Matti, 2001. "Economic Growth in the New Economy. Evidence from Advanced Economies," WIDER Working Paper Series 005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordsfemale labour force participation; industrial upgrading; knowledge intensive economy; social investment; capitalist diversity; Eastern Europe;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eiq:eileqs:119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katjana Gattermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eilseuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.