Report NEP-TRA-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haepp, Tobias & Lin, Carl, 2016. "How Does the Minimum Wage Affect Firm Investments in Fixed and Human Capital? Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 10332, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2016. "Decline and Growth in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Felix Pretis & Max Roser, 2016. "Carbon Dioxide Emission-Intensity in Climate Projections: Comparing the Observational Record to Socio-Economic Scenarios," Economics Series Working Papers 810, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Šárka Zapletalová, 2016. "Competitive Strategies: A New Perspective on the Internationalization of the Czech Enterprises," Working Papers 0035, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Huai-Long Shi & Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2016. "Time-varying return predictability in the Chinese stock market," Papers 1611.04090, arXiv.org.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2016.
"Dezvoltarea Economică Regională A României În Perioada De Tranziție
[Regional economic development policy in Romania in transition period]," MPRA Paper 75055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Wen Shi, 2016. "The Determinants of the Benchmark Interest Rates in China: A Discrete Choice Model Approach," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2016-14, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Patrik Kajzar & Klára Václavínková, 2016. "Evaluation of selected statistical indicators in balneological care in the Czech Republic in 2002 – 2014," Working Papers 0034, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Evgeny A. Kanaev & Alexander S. Korolev, 2016. "Factory Asia and Asia-Pacific Economic Regionalism: The Connectivity Factor Revisited," HSE Working papers WP BRP 27/IR/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Prof.Ion Ghizdeanu & Dana Ioana Ţapu, 2016. "Post – Crisis Trends In Emplozment In Romania And The Impact On Potential Growth," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 161101, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Horst Hanusch, 2016. "Revolutionary Developments in the World Economy," Discussion Paper Series 332, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Jan Brzozowski & Nicola Daniele Coniglio, 2016. "Migration and development at home: Bitter or sweet return? Evidence from Poland," SERIES 08-2016, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Nov 2016.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin & Karandashova, Maria, 2016. "Price Levels across Russian Regions," MPRA Paper 75041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariusz Kapuściński & Ewa Stanisławska, 2016. "Interest rate pass-through in Poland since the global financial crisis," NBP Working Papers 247, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 2016. "Estimating GDP and Foreign Rents of the Oil and Gas Sector in the USSR then and Russia now," RRC Working Paper Series 61, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sonja Avlijas, 2016. "Vicious and virtuous cycles of female labour force participation in post-socialist Eastern Europe," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 119, European Institute, LSE.
- Ekaterina Borisova & Andrei Govorun & Denis Ivanov, 2016. "Bridging or Bonding? Preferences for Redistribution and Social Capital in Russia," Working Papers 05/2016, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Nov 2016.
- Rodica PERCIUN & Viorica POPA, 2016. "Brittleness Stability National Public Budget Of The Republic Of Moldova," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 161103, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Elena PELINESCU, 2016. "The Human Capital And Development. The Romanian Case Study," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 161105, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Baumöhl, Eduard & Výrostová, Eva, 2016. "Do people gamble more in good times? Evidence from 27 European countries," MPRA Paper 75013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oleksandr Sushchenko & Reimund Schwarze, 2016. "Carbon taxation and market financial instruments for mobilizing climate finance," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 23, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Mihaela SIMIONESCU, 2016. "Investiţiile Străine Directe Şi Criza Economică Recentă," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 161106, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Mohamed Arouri & Adel Ben Youssef & Cuong Nguyen-Viet, 2016. "Does Urbanization Help Poverty Reduction in Rural Areas? Evidence from Vietnam," PGDA Working Papers 11514, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Cristina Lincaru & Speranta Pirciog, 2016. "Economic Development Profiles At Local Level In Romania Using Smart Map Search Tool From Business Analyst Online Offered In In Arc Gis Online/ Esri," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 161102, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Ion PARTACHI & Vitalie MOTELICA, 2016. "The Seasonal Factor Impact On The Inflation In The Republic Of Moldova," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 161104, Institute for Economic Forecasting.