100 years of educational reforms in Europe: a contextual database
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Rosholm, Michael & Smith, Nina & Husted, Leif, 2001.
"Intergenerational Transmissions and the School-to-Work Transition of 2nd Generation Immigrants,"
IZA Discussion Papers
296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Rosholm, Michael & Smith, Nina & Husted, Leif, 2001. "Intergenerational transmissions and the school-to-work transition of 2. generation immigrants," CLS Working Papers 01-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Stephen V. Cameron & James J. Heckman, 1998. "Life Cycle Schooling and Dynamic Selection Bias: Models and Evidence for Five Cohorts of American Males," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(2), pages 262-333, April.
- Giorgio Brunello & Margherita Fort & Guglielmo Weber, 2009. "Changes in Compulsory Schooling, Education and the Distribution of Wages in Europe," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(536), pages 516-539, March.
- Belzil, Christian & Hansen, Jörgen, 2003.
"Structural Estimates of the Intergenerational Education Correlation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
973, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Belzil, 2003. "Structural Estimates of the Intergenerational Education Correlation," Post-Print hal-00541883, HAL.
- JÃ¶rgen Hansen & Christian Belzil, 2010. "Structural Estimates of the Intergenerational Education Correlation," Working Papers id:2892, eSocialSciences.
- repec:pse:psecon:2007-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heineck Guido & Riphahn Regina T., 2009.
"Intergenerational Transmission of Educational Attainment in Germany – The Last Five Decades,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 229(1), pages 36-60, February.
- Guido Heineck & Regina T. Riphahn, 2007. "Intergenerational Transmission of Educational Attainment in Germany: The Last Five Decades," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 738, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guido Heineck & Regina T. Riphahn, 2007. "Intergenerational Transmission of Educational Attainment in Germany: The Last Five Decades," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 37, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Heineck, Guido & Riphahn, Regina T., 2007. "Intergenerational Transmission of Educational Attainment in Germany: The Last Five Decades," IZA Discussion Papers 2985, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vegard Skirbekk, 2004.
"Age and Individual Productivity: A Literature Survey,"
Vienna Yearbook of Population Research,
Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, pages 133-154.
- Vegard Skirbekk, 2003. "Age and individual productivity: a literature survey," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2003-028, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Ming-Ching Luoh, 2003. "Gender Differences in Completed Schooling," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 559-577, August.
- Helmut F. Spinner, 1993. "Althoff and the Changing Constitution of Science: Bureaucratic, Economical or Cognitive?," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(4/5), pages 134-166, September.
- Christian Dustmann, 2004. "Parental background, secondary school track choice, and wages," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 209-230, April.
- Aldo Geuna, 1999. "The Economics of Knowledge Production," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1689, April.
- Woessmann, Ludger, 2004.
"How Equal Are Educational Opportunities? Family Background and Student Achievement in Europe and the United States,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ludger Wößmann, 2004. "How Equal Are Educational Opportunities? Family Background and Student Achievement in Europe and the United States," CESifo Working Paper Series 1162, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Belzil & Jörgen Hansen, 2003. "Structural estimates of the intergenerational education correlation An earlier version of this paper was presented at the conference 'The Econometrics of Strategic Decision Making' held at Yale Univer," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 679-696.
- Gabriela Schütz & Heinrich W. Ursprung & Ludger Wößmann, 2008.
"Education Policy and Equality of Opportunity,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 279-308, May.
- Gabriela Schütz & Heinrich Ursprung & Ludger Wößmann, 2005. "Education Policy and Equality of Opportunity," CESifo Working Paper Series 1518, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schütz, Gabriela & Ursprung, Heinrich W. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2005. "Education Policy and Equality of Opportunity," IZA Discussion Papers 1906, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schütz, Gabriela & Ursprung, Heinrich W. & Wößmann, Ludger, 2008. "Education policy and equality of opportunity," Munich Reprints in Economics 19901, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Filer, Randall K. & Jurajda, Stepan & Planovsky, Jan, 1999. "Education and wages in the Czech and Slovak Republics during transition," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 581-593, November.
- Altonji, Joseph G. & Blank, Rebecca M., 1999. "Race and gender in the labor market," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 48, pages 3143-3259 Elsevier.
- Adams, Scott J., 2004. "Age discrimination legislation and the employment of older workers," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 219-241, April.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan & Karsten Hank & Hendrik JÃ¼rges, 2005. "New Comprehensive and International View on Ageing: The Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe," MEA discussion paper series 05075, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Fabrice Murtin & Martina Viarengo, 2007. "The convergence process of compulsory schooling in Western Europe: 1950-2000," PSE Working Papers halshs-00588053, HAL.
- Keane, Michael P & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 2001. "The Effect of Parental Transfers and Borrowing Constraints on Educational Attainment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1051-1103, November.
- Zvi Eckstein & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1999. "Why Youths Drop Out of High School: The Impact of Preferences, Opportunities, and Abilities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1295-1340, November.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSHARELIFE; contextual data; education reforms;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-07-13 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2011-07-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HIS-2011-07-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-2011-07-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.