Labour market effects of immigration into Italy: An empirical analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 145 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 4, route des Morillons, CH-1211 Geneva 22|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0020-7780
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0020-7780|
- Strom, Steinar & Venturini, Alessandra & Villosio, Claudia, 2013.
"Wage Assimilation: Migrants versus Natives and Foreign Migrants versus Internal Migrants,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201341, University of Turin.
- Steinar Strøm & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2013. "Wage assimilation: migrants versus natives and foreign migrants versus internal migrants," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/30, European University Institute.
- Chiara Mussida & Maria Laura Parisi, 2016. "The effect of economic crisis on regional income inequality in Italy," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1614, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Daniele Vignoli & Elena Pirani & Alessandra Venturini, 2017. "Female Migration and Native Marital Stability: Insights from Italy," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 118-128, March.
- Vignoli, Daniele & Venturini, Alessandra & Pirani, Elena, 2015. "Female Migration and Native Marital Stability: Insights from Italy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201535, University of Turin.
- Vignoli, Daniele & Venturini, Alessandra & Pirani, Elena, 2015. "Female Migration and Native Marital Stability: Insights from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 9421, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Faini, Riccardo & Strom, Steinar & Venturini, Alessandra & Villosio, Claudia, 2009. "Are Foreign Migrants More Assimilated Than Native Ones?," IZA Discussion Papers 4639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riccardo Faini & Steiner Strom & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2009. "Are Foreign Migrants more Assimilated than Native Ones?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 96, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Sara de la Rica & Albretch Glitz & Francesc Ortega, 2013. "Immigration in Europe: Trends, Policies and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2013-16, FEDEA.
- de la Rica, Sara & Glitz, Albrecht & Ortega, Francesc, 2013. "Immigration in Europe: Trends, Policies and Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7778, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sona Kalantaryan, 2013. "Housing Market Responses to Immigration; Evidence from Italy," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/83, European University Institute.
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2009. "Regional Economic Impacts of Immigration: A Review," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-047/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 23 Jul 2009.
- Rebecca Galloway & James Jozefowicz, 2008. "The Effects of Immigration on Regional Unemployment Rates in The Netherlands," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(3), pages 291-302, August.
- Labanca, Claudio, 2016. "The Effects of a Temporary Migration Shock: Evidence from the Arab Spring Migration through Italy," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1fz17847, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Brücker, Herbert & Fachin, Stefano & Venturini, Alessandra, 2011. "Do foreigners replace native immigrants? A panel cointegration analysis of internal migration in Italy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1078-1089, May.
- Labanca, Claudio, 2014. "The effects of a temporary migration shock. The case of the Arab Spring migration toward Italy," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8m49f3qb, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Antonella D’Agostino & Andrea Regoli & Giancarlo Cornelio & Fabio Berti, 2016. "Studying Income Inequality of Immigrant Communities in Italy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 83-100, May.
- Marchetti, Sabrina & Piazzalunga, Daniela & Venturini, Alessandra, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Countries Country Study: Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7635, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barone, Guglielmo & Mocetti, Sauro, 2011. "With a little help from abroad: The effect of low-skilled immigration on the female labour supply," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 664-675, October.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2010. "With a little help from abroad: the effect of low-skilled immigration on the female labor supply," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 766, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2015. "Immigrants, domestic labor and women's retirement decisions," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 18-34.
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2013. "Immigrants, Household Production and Women's Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 7549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandra Venturini, 2012. "Methodological Aspects of Research on Flows Human Capital Flows: A survey," RSCAS Working Papers carim2012/01, European University Institute.
- Haralambie George Alin, 2016. "Migration Within The Eu And Its Impact On Unemployment Rate," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 109-113, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intlab:v:145:y:2006:i:1-2:p:91-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed