Vietnamese Manicurists: Are Immigrants Displacing Natives or Finding New Nails to Polish?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Van den Berg, Hendrik F. & Lewer, Joshua J., 2008.
"Measuring immigration's effects on labor demand: A reexamination of the Mariel Boatlift,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 560-574, August.
- Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Lewer, Joshua J. & Van den Berg, Hendrik, 2007. "Measuring Immigration's Effects on Labor Demand: A Reexamination of the Mariel Boatlift," IZA Discussion Papers 2919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jeanne Lafortune & José Tessada, 2012.
"Smooth(er) Landing? The Dynamic Role of Networks in the Location and Occupational Choice of Immigrants,"
Working Papers ClioLab
14, EH Clio Lab. Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Jeanne Lafortune & José Tessada, 2012. "Smooth(er) Landing? The Dynamic Role of Networks in the Location and Occupational Choice of Immigrants," Documentos de Trabajo 427, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Marcus H. Böhme & Sarah Kups, 2017. "The economic effects of labour immigration in developing countries: A literature review," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 335, OECD Publishing.
- Eric Strobl & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2015.
"The Effect of Weather-Induced Internal Migration on Local Labor Markets. Evidence from Uganda,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(2), pages 385-412.
- Strobl, Eric & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2012. "The Effect of Weather-Induced Internal Migration on Local Labor Markets: Evidence from Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 6923, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Strobl, Eric & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2013. "The effect of weather-induced internal migration on local labor markets : evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6600, The World Bank.
- Eric Strobl & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2015. "The effect of weather-induced internal migration on local labor markets. Evidence from Uganda," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00977051, HAL.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2008. "The labor market experience and impact of undocumented workers," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Yigit Aydede, 2014. "Spatial regularities between non-immigrant and immigrant numbers in Canada," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 11(1), pages 90-100, January.
- Labanca, Claudio, 2016. "The Effects of a Temporary Migration Shock: Evidence from the Arab Spring Migration through Italy," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1fz17847, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-460 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:59:y:2006:i:2:p:302-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .