The Effects of Migration on the Relative Demand of Skilled versus Unskilled Labour: Evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno & Rosa Duce, "undated". "The effects of migration on the relative demand of skilled versus unskilled labour: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 96-20, FEDEA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angrist, Joshua & Kugler, Adriana, 2002. "Protective or Counter-Productive? Labor Market Institutions and the Effect Immigration on EU Natives," IZA Discussion Papers 433, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joan Monras & Javier Vázquez-Grenno & Ferran Elias, 2017.
"Understanding the Effects of Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1708, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Joan Monras & Javier Vázquez-Grenno & Ferran Elias, 2018. "Understanding the Effects of Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 18-283, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Monras, Joan & Vázquez-Grenno, Javier & Elias Moreno, Ferran, 2017. "Understanding the Effects of Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 10687, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elias, Ferran & Monras, Joan & Vázquez Grenno, Javier, 2018. "Understanding the Effects of Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 12726, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raquel Fonseca, 2003. "On the Interaction between Unemployment and Inter-regional Mobility," CSEF Working Papers 105, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2011. "Economic Impacts of Immigration: A Survey," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-32, Spring.
- Simonetta LONGHI & Peter NIJKAMP & Jacques POOT, 2008.
"Meta-Analysis Of Empirical Evidence On The Labour Market Impacts Of Immigration,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 161-191.
- S. Longhi & P. Nijkamp & J. Poot, 2008. "Meta-Analysis of Empirical Evidence on the Labour Market Impacts of Immigration," Population Studies Centre Discussion Papers dp-67, University of Waikato, Population Studies Centre.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2008. "Meta-Analysis of Empirical Evidence on the Labour Market Impacts of Immigration," IZA Discussion Papers 3418, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Kemnitz, 2005.
"Discrimination and Resistance to Low-skilled Immigration,"
CEIS, vol. 19(2), pages 177-190, June.
- Kemnitz, Alexander, 2004. "Discrimination and Resistance to Low Skilled Immigration," Discussion Papers 615, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Carraro, Carlo & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2005. "Labour demand with heterogeneous workers: Migrations and unemployment," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 119-136, June.
- Joshua Angrist & Adriana Kugler, 2001.
"Protective or Counter-Productive? European Labor Market Institutions and the Effect of Immigrants on EU Natives,"
NBER Working Papers
8660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angrist, Joshua & Kugler, Adriana D., 2002. "Protective or Counter-Productive? European Labour Market Institutions and the Effect of Immigrants on EU Natives," CEPR Discussion Papers 3196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Adriana D. Kugler, 2003.
"Protective or counter-productive? labour market institutions and the effect of immigration on eu natives,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(488), pages 302-331, June.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Adriana D. Kugler, 2001. "Protective or counter-productive? Labor market institutions and the effect of immigration on EU natives," Economics Working Papers 587, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Stefano Staffolani & Enzo Valentini, 2010. "Does Immigration Raise Blue and White Collar Wages of Natives? The Case of Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(3), pages 295-310, September.
- Willi Leibfritz & Paul O'Brien & Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2003. "Effects of Immigration on Labour Markets and Government Budgets - An Overview," CESifo Working Paper Series 874, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterogeneous Labour; Immigration; Unions; Wages;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.