The Effects of Migration on the Relative Demand of Skilled versus Unskilled Labour: Evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno & Rosa Duce, "undated". "The effects of migration on the relative demand of skilled versus unskilled labour: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 96-20, FEDEA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angrist, Joshua & Kugler, Adriana, 2002. "Protective or Counter-Productive? Labor Market Institutions and the Effect Immigration on EU Natives," IZA Discussion Papers 433, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joan Monras & Javier Vázquez-Grenno & Ferran Elias, 2017.
"Understanding the Effects of Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1708, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Monras, Joan & Vázquez-Grenno, Javier & Elias Moreno, Ferran, 2017. "Understanding the Effects of Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 10687, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elias, Ferran & Monras, Joan & Vázquez Grenno, Javier, 2018. "Understanding the Effects of Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 12726, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joan Monras & Javier Vázquez-Grenno & Ferran Elias, 2018. "Understanding the Effects of Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 18-283, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Raquel Fonseca, 2003. "On the Interaction between Unemployment and Inter-regional Mobility," CSEF Working Papers 105, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2011. "Economic Impacts of Immigration: A Survey," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-32, Spring.
- Simonetta LONGHI & Peter NIJKAMP & Jacques POOT, 2008.
"Meta-Analysis Of Empirical Evidence On The Labour Market Impacts Of Immigration,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 161-191.
- S. Longhi & P. Nijkamp & J. Poot, 2008. "Meta-Analysis of Empirical Evidence on the Labour Market Impacts of Immigration," Population Studies Centre Discussion Papers dp-67, University of Waikato, Population Studies Centre.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2008. "Meta-Analysis of Empirical Evidence on the Labour Market Impacts of Immigration," IZA Discussion Papers 3418, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Kemnitz, 2005.
"Discrimination and Resistance to Low-skilled Immigration,"
CEIS, vol. 19(2), pages 177-190, June.
- Kemnitz, Alexander, 2004. "Discrimination and Resistance to Low Skilled Immigration," Discussion Papers 615, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Carraro, Carlo & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2005. "Labour demand with heterogeneous workers: Migrations and unemployment," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 119-136, June.
- Joshua Angrist & Adriana Kugler, 2001.
"Protective or Counter-Productive? European Labor Market Institutions and the Effect of Immigrants on EU Natives,"
NBER Working Papers
8660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angrist, Joshua & Kugler, Adriana D., 2002. "Protective or Counter-Productive? European Labour Market Institutions and the Effect of Immigrants on EU Natives," CEPR Discussion Papers 3196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Adriana D. Kugler, 2003.
"Protective or counter-productive? labour market institutions and the effect of immigration on eu natives,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(488), pages 302-331, June.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Adriana D. Kugler, 2001. "Protective or counter-productive? Labor market institutions and the effect of immigration on EU natives," Economics Working Papers 587, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Stefano Staffolani & Enzo Valentini, 2010. "Does Immigration Raise Blue and White Collar Wages of Natives? The Case of Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(3), pages 295-310, September.
- Willi Leibfritz & Paul O'Brien & Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2003. "Effects of Immigration on Labour Markets and Government Budgets - An Overview," CESifo Working Paper Series 874, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterogeneous Labour; Immigration; Unions; Wages;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .