Do immigrants working illegally reduce the natives' legal employment? Evidence from Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2008.
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 223-265, April.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2005. "Migration dynamics," Working Papers ubs0507, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2007. "Migration Dynamics," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0053, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Sergio Vergalli & Michele Moretto, 2005. "Migration Dynamics," Working Papers 2005.108, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nikolaj Malchow-Møller & Jakob Roland Munch & Claus Aastrup Seidelin & Jan Rose Skaksen, 2013.
"Immigrant Workers and Farm Performance: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(4), pages 819-841.
- Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Munch, Jakob R. & Seidelin, Claus Aastrup & Skaksen, Jan Rose, 2013. "Immigrant Workers and Farm Performance: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Epstein, Gil S. & Weiss, Avi, 2001. "A Theory of Immigration Amnesties," IZA Discussion Papers 302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gil Epstein & Avi Weiss, 2011. "The why, when, and how of immigration amnesties," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 285-316, January.
- Marcus H. Böhme & Sarah Kups, 2017. "The economic effects of labour immigration in developing countries: A literature review," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 335, OECD Publishing.
- Emanuele Bracco & Luisanna Onnis, 2015. "Immigration, Amnesties and the Shadow Economy," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 418, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Antonella D’Agostino & Andrea Regoli & Giancarlo Cornelio & Fabio Berti, 2016. "Studying Income Inequality of Immigrant Communities in Italy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 83-100, May.
- Javier Ferri & Antonio G. GÛmez-Plana & Joan MartÌn-Montaner, "undated".
"International inmigration and mobility across sectors: an exploration of alternative scenarios for Spain,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Javier Ferri & Antonio Gómez Gómez-Plana & Joan Martín Montaner, 2001. "International immigration and mobility across sectors: an exploration of alternative scenarios for Spain," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0116, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo, 2003. "Social security and migration with endogenous skill upgrading," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3-4), pages 773-797, March.
- Marchetti, Sabrina & Piazzalunga, Daniela & Venturini, Alessandra, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Countries Country Study: Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7635, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Franck Düvell, 2011. "Irregular Immigration, Economics and Politics," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(3), pages 60-68, October.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2011:i:3:p:60-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniela del Boca & Alessandra Venturini, 2001. "Italian Migration," CHILD Working Papers wp26_01, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2016. "Irregular immigration in the European Union," Working Papers 1603, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Marina Murat & Sergio Paba, 2005. "I distretti industriali tra immigrazione e internazionalizzazione produttiva," Department of Economics 0517, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2011:i:3:p:16752111 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIllegal immigrants · underground economy · employment of legal workers;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:12:y:1999:i:1:p:135-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.