Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Countries Country Study: Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kanchana Ruwanpura, 2008. "Multiple identities, multiple-discrimination: A critical review," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 77-105.
- Faini, Riccardo & Strom, Steinar & Venturini, Alessandra & Villosio, Claudia, 2009.
"Are Foreign Migrants More Assimilated Than Native Ones?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riccardo Faini & Steiner Strom & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2009. "Are Foreign Migrants more Assimilated than Native Ones?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 96, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Michele Pellizzari, 2013. "The use of welfare by migrants in Italy," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 155-166, May.
- Stefano STAFFOLANI & Enzo VALENTINI, 2009. "Does Immigration Raise Blue and White Collar Wages of Natives?," Working Papers 330, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Agnese Romiti, 2011. "Immigrants-natives complementarities in production: evidence from Italy," CeRP Working Papers 105, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Carlo Dell'Aringa & Laura Pagani, 2011.
"Labour Market Assimilation and Over-Education: The Case of Immigrant Workers in Italy,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 219-240.
- Carlo Dell'Aringa & Laura Pagani, 2010. "Labour Market Assimilation and Over Education: The Case of Immigrant Workers in Italy," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0058, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Carlo Dell'Aringa & Laura Pagani, 2010. "Labour Market Assimilation and Over Education: The Case of Immigrant Workers in Italy," Working Papers 178, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Alessandra Venturini, 1999. "Do immigrants working illegally reduce the natives' legal employment? Evidence from Italy," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 135-154.
- Andrea Gavosto & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 1999. "Do Immigrants Compete with Natives?," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 13(3), pages 603-621, September.
- Giulia Bizzotto & Claudia Villosio, 2011. "Once there were wives and daughters, now there are badanti: Working in home elderly care in Italy is still an informal, unqualified and unrecognised occupation," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 114, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Ferruccio Pastore & Claudia Villosio, 2011. "NEVERTHELESS ATTRACTING… Italy and Immigration in Times of Crisis," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 106, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Piazzalunga Daniela, 2011. "Un doppio svantaggio? Differenziali salariali sulla base del genere e dell'etnia," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201106, University of Turin.
- Barone, Guglielmo & Mocetti, Sauro, 2011.
"With a little help from abroad: The effect of low-skilled immigration on the female labour supply,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 664-675, October.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2010. "With a little help from abroad: the effect of low-skilled immigration on the female labor supply," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 766, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alessandra VENTURINI & Claudia VILLOSIO, 2006. "Labour market effects of immigration into Italy: An empirical analysis," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 145(1-2), pages 91-118, March.
- Ferrera, Maurizio & Hemerijck, Anton & Rhodes, Martin, 2000. "Recasting European Welfare States for the 21st Century," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 427-446, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baldwin-Edwards, Martin & Zampagni, Francesca, 2014. "Regularisations and employment in Italy REGANE Assessment Report," MPRA Paper 59754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabrina Marchetti & Francesca Scrinzi, 2014. "Gendered and Racialised Constructions of Work in Bureaucratised Care Services in Italy," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/123, European University Institute.
- Sabrina Marchetti & Daniela Piazzalunga & Alessandra Venturini, 2014. "Does Italy represent an opportunity for temporary migrants from the eastern partnership countries?," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Luca Barbone & Mikhail Bonch-Osmolovskiyi & Matthias Luecke, 2013. "Labour Migration from the Eastern Partnership Countries: Evolution and Policy Options for Better Outcomes," CASE Network Reports 0113, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Francesca Scrinzi, 2014. "Gendered and Racialised Constructions of Work in Bureaucratised Care Services in Italy," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0420, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
More about this item
Keywordslabour market; migration;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-10-05 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-10-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2013-10-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2013-10-05 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2013-10-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .