Immigrants-natives complementarities in production: evidence from Italy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincenzo Marinello & Deborah Gervasi, 2016. "Migration Flows And Labour Market In The Italian System: Comparative Analysis Between The North And South Italy," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 70(2), pages 81-92, April-Jun.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0064-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Del Boca, Daniela & Venturini, Alessandra, 2014. "Migration in Italy is Backing the Old Age Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 8328, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ivan Etzo & Carla Massidda & Paolo Mattana & Romano Piras, 2017.
"The impact of immigration on output and its components: a sectoral analysis for Italy at regional level,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(3), pages 533-564, December.
- Etzo, Ivan & Massidda, Carla & Piras, Romano & Mattana, Paolo, 2016. "The impact of immigration on output and its components: A sectoral analysis for Italy at regional level," MPRA Paper 72300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marchetti, Sabrina & Piazzalunga, Daniela & Venturini, Alessandra, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Countries Country Study: Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7635, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2013. "Immigrants, Household Production and Women's Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 7549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-26 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2011-02-26 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crp:wpaper:105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Maero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetorit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .