Migration in Italy is Backing the Old Age Welfare
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Faini, Riccardo & Strom, Steinar & Venturini, Alessandra & Villosio, Claudia, 2009.
"Are Foreign Migrants More Assimilated Than Native Ones?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riccardo Faini & Steiner Strom & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2009. "Are Foreign Migrants more Assimilated than Native Ones?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 96, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Michele Pellizzari, 2013. "The use of welfare by migrants in Italy," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 155-166, May.
- Agnese Romiti, 2011. "Immigrants-natives complementarities in production: evidence from Italy," CeRP Working Papers 105, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Carlo Dell'Aringa & Laura Pagani, 2011.
"Labour Market Assimilation and Over-Education: The Case of Immigrant Workers in Italy,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 219-240.
- Carlo Dell'Aringa & Laura Pagani, 2010. "Labour Market Assimilation and Over Education: The Case of Immigrant Workers in Italy," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0058, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Carlo Dell'Aringa & Laura Pagani, 2010. "Labour Market Assimilation and Over Education: The Case of Immigrant Workers in Italy," Working Papers 178, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Antonio Accetturo & Luigi Infante, 2010. "Immigrant Earnings in the Italian Labour Market," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 69(1), pages 1-28, April.
- Barone, Guglielmo & Mocetti, Sauro, 2011.
"With a little help from abroad: The effect of low-skilled immigration on the female labour supply,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 664-675, October.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2010. "With a little help from abroad: the effect of low-skilled immigration on the female labor supply," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 766, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniele Vignoli & Elena Pirani & Alessandra Venturini, 2017.
"Female Migration and Native Marital Stability: Insights from Italy,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 118-128, March.
- Vignoli, Daniele & Venturini, Alessandra & Pirani, Elena, 2015. "Female Migration and Native Marital Stability: Insights from Italy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201535, University of Turin.
- Vignoli, Daniele & Venturini, Alessandra & Pirani, Elena, 2015. "Female Migration and Native Marital Stability: Insights from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 9421, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsmigration; aging; women's work;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- F66 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-10-03 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2014-10-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MIG-2014-10-03 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cel:dpaper:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Kahanec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/celsisk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.