Report NEP-AGE-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2014. "Increased longevity and social security reform : questioning the optimality of individual accounts when education matters," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry, 2014. "The Financial Status of Private Sector Multiemployer Pension Plans," Issues in Brief ib2014-14, Center for Retirement Research.
- Marco Santantonio & Costanza Torricelli & Maria Cesira Urzì Brancati, 2014. "Does homeownership partly explain low participation in supplementary pension schemes?," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 14209, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Volker Meinhardt, 2014. "Modellrechnungen zur Bestimmung der Alterseinkünfte auf der Basis von Erwerbsverläufen," IMK Studies 36-2014, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Fu-Min Tseng & Dennis Petrie & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2014. "The impact of spousal bereavement on self-assessed health status: evidence from the Taiwanese elderly population," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-13, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Holger Lengfeld & Jessica Ordemann, 2014. "Occupation, Prestige, and Voluntary Work in Retirement: Empirical Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 686, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Alessandra Venturini & Daniela del Boca, 2014. "Migration in Italy is Backing the Old Age Welfare," Discussion Papers 25, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- World Bank, 2014. "Reducing Old Age and Economic Vulnerabilities : Why Uganda Should Improve its Pension System," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20025, The World Bank.
- Brenda Gannon & Jennifer Roberts, 2014. "The Multidimensional Nature of Social Capital: An Empirical Investigation for Older People in Europe," Working Papers 2014014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Magdalena Muszyñska & Roland Rau Roland, 2014. "Did Men Benefit More from Medical Progress in Recent Decades? Cause-of-Death Contributions to the Decreasing Sex-Gap in Life Expectancy in the United States," Working Papers 72, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.