Multiple identities, multiple-discrimination: A critical review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:469849 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marlene Kim, 2013. "Race and ethnicity in the workplace," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 14, pages 218-235 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Francesco Pastore, 2010. "Vulnerability and discrimination among women, children and ethnic minorities," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 101-108, May.
- Marchetti, Sabrina & Piazzalunga, Daniela & Venturini, Alessandra, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Countries Country Study: Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7635, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Piazzalunga, 2013.
"Is there a Double-Negative Effect? Gender and Ethnic Wage Differentials,"
CHILD Working Papers Series
11, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Piazzalunga, Daniela, 2013. "Is there a Double-Negative Effect? Gender and Ethnic Wage Differentials," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201337, University of Turin.
- Charles, Aurelie & Vujić, Sunčica, 2018. "From Elitist to Sustainable Earnings: Is there a group legitimacy in financial flows?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 200, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Forbes, Kinisha., 2011. "Inequality in crisis and recovery : revealing the divides: the case of Brazil," ILO Working Papers 994698493402676, International Labour Organization.
- Lisa Andersson & Niklas Jakobsson & Andreas Kotsadam, 2012. "A Field Experiment of Discrimination in the Norwegian Housing Market: Gender, Class, and Ethnicity," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(2), pages 233-240.
- Piazzalunga Daniela, 2011. "Un doppio svantaggio? Differenziali salariali sulla base del genere e dell'etnia," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201106, University of Turin.
- Daniela Piazzalunga, 2015. "Is There a Double-Negative Effect? Gender and Ethnic Wage Differentials in Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(3), pages 243-269, September.
More about this item
KeywordsIntersectional analysis; labor market discrimination; multiple identities; religion; heterodox and orthodox economics; JEL Codes: B5; K; Z1;
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:14:y:2008:i:3:p:77-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .