Report NEP-MIG-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel Vargas & Alejandro Corvarlan, 2013. "Segregation and Social Conflict: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 42, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marina Mastrorillo, 2013. "Migration and Trade: A Complex-Network Approach," LEM Papers Series 2013/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Fertig, Michael & Kahanec, Martin, 2013. "Mobility in an Enlarging European Union: Projections of Potential Flows from EU's Eastern Neighbors and Croatia," IZA Discussion Papers 7634, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marchetti, Sabrina & Piazzalunga, Daniela & Venturini, Alessandra, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Countries Country Study: Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7635, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabriel Rissola, 2013. "ICT to support the Everyday Life Integration of Immigrants in the European Union: An Online Survey of Connected Migrants - First Methodological Report," JRC Working Papers JRC71583, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.