Recasting European Welfare States for the 21st Century
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miroslav Beblavý, 2011. "Why has the crisis been bad for private pensions, but good for the flat tax? The sustainability of ‘neoliberal’ reforms in the new EU member states," CEPS Papers 6313, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Waltraud Schelkle, 2012. "Collapsing Worlds and Varieties of welfare capitalism: In search of a new political economy of welfare," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 54, European Institute, LSE.
- Kenneth Nelson, 2008. "Adequacy of Social Minimums: Workfare, Gender, and Poverty Alleviation in Welfare Democracies," LIS Working papers 474, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Marchetti, Sabrina & Piazzalunga, Daniela & Venturini, Alessandra, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Countries Country Study: Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7635, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schelkle, Waltraud, 2012. "Collapsing worlds and varieties of welfare capitalism: in search of a new political economy of welfare," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53194, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luis Moreno, 2010. "Welfare Mix, CSR and Social Citizenship," Working Papers 1005, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:eurrev:v:8:y:2000:i:03:p:427-446_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ERW .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.