Collapsing Worlds and Varieties of welfare capitalism: In search of a new political economy of welfare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1995.
" A Theory of the Welfare State,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(4), pages 495-526, December.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1994. "A Theory of the Welfare State," CESifo Working Paper Series 65, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1995. "A Theory of the Welfare State," CEPR Discussion Papers 1278, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1994. "A Theory of the Welfare State," NBER Working Papers 4856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:02:p:243-260_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barr, Nicholas, 1992. "Economic theory and the welfare state : a survey and interpretation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 279, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Agell, Jonas, 1999.
"On the Benefits from Rigid Labour Markets: Norms, Market Failures, and Social Insurance,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages 143-164, February.
- Agell, J., 1998. "On the Benefits from Rigid Labour Markets: Norms, Market Failures, and Social Insurance," Papers 1998:17, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas, 1998. "On the Benefits from Rigid Labour Markets: Norms, Market Failures, and Social Insurance," Working Paper Series 1998:17, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Jan Schumacher, 2006.
"Welfare-State Retrenchment: The Partisan Effect Revisited,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 426-444, Autumn.
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Jan Schumacher, 2006. "Welfare-State Retrenchment: The Partisan Effect Revisited," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00176295, HAL.
- Amable, Bruno & Gatti, Donatella & Schumacher, Jan, 2006. "Welfare State Retrenchment: The Partisan Effect Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 1995, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Jan Schumacher, 2006. "Welfare state retrenchment: The partisan effect revisited," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590537, HAL.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:68:y:1974:i:04:p:1569-1578_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esping-Andersen, Gosta, 1999. "Social Foundations of Postindustrial Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198742005.
- Barr, Nicholas, 1992. "Economic Theory and the Welfare State: A Survey and Interpretation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 741-803, June.
- A. B. Atkinson, 1999. "The Economic Consequences of Rolling Back the Welfare State," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011719, January.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Crouch, Colin, 2005. "Capitalist Diversity and Change: Recombinant Governance and Institutional Entrepreneurs," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199286652.
- Ferrera, Maurizio & Hemerijck, Anton & Rhodes, Martin, 2000. "Recasting European Welfare States for the 21st Century," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 427-446, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sonja Avlijas, 2014. "Capitalist Diversity on Europe's Periphery, Dorothee Bohle and Béla Greskovits, Edited by Peter J. Katzenstein, Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 2012, pp. 287, ISBN 978-0-8014-7815-4," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 16(2), pages 147-159, December.
- Abel Bojar, 2015. "Biting the Hand that Feeds: Reconsidering Partisanship in an Age of Permanent Austerity," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 91, European Institute, LSE.
More about this item
Keywordswelfare state; political economy; comparative politics; varieties of capitalism;
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2012-12-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-POL-2012-12-06 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eiq:eileqs:54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katjana Gattermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eilseuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.