Report NEP-HPE-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rancan, Antonella, 2012. "The Origin of the Sylos Postulate: Modigliani's and Sylos Labini's Contributions to Oligopoly Theory," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp12070, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Gu, Gyun Cheol, 2012. "Denial, Rationalization, and the Administered Price Thesis," MPRA Paper 42594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2012. "A Note on Backhouse and Medema: On Walras’ Contribution to the Definition of Economics," MPRA Paper 42673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin Hoover & Katarina Juselius, 2012. "Experiments, Passive Observation and Scenario Analysis: Trygve Haavelmo and the Cointegrated Vector Autoregression," Discussion Papers 12-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jeong, Sangjun, 2012. "Right conclusion with weak evidence: A review of ," MPRA Paper 42619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rida Laraki & Eilon Solan, 2012. "Equilibrium in Two-Player Nonzero-Sum Dynkin Games in Continuous Time," Working Papers hal-00753508, HAL.
- Bruno, Bruna, 2012. "Reconciling economics and psychology on intrinsic motivation," MPRA Paper 42717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waltraud Schelkle, 2012. "Collapsing Worlds and Varieties of welfare capitalism: In search of a new political economy of welfare," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 54, European Institute, LSE.
- Andrew Monaco & Tarun Sabarwal, 2012. "Games with Strategic Heterogeneity," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201240, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Ruske, René & Suttner, Johannes, 2012. "Wie (un-)fair sind Ökonomen? Neue empirische Evidenz zur Marktbewertung und Rationalität," CIW Discussion Papers 03/2012, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Wachsberger, Jean-Michel, 2012. "Ségrégation et fragmentation socio-spatiale – L’épreuve de la mesure," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10611, Paris Dauphine University.
- William Coleman, 2012. "The Inadequacy of Friedman and Savage’s Critique of Diminishing Marginal Utility," CEPR Discussion Papers 676, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Heise, Arne, 2012. "Die 'Soziale Marktwirtschaft' unter Globalisierungsbedingungen: Eine kritische Bestandsaufnahme," Discussion Papers 33, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2012. "Use and Abuse of Authority," Discussion Papers in Economics 14243, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hallensleben, Tobias & Jain, Anil K., 2012. ""Wir müssen hier sehr schnell konstruieren": Diskurs und Institutionelle Reflexivität," Papers and Preprints of the Department of Innovation Research and Sustainable Resource Management 3/2012, Chemnitz University of Technology, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nejat Anbarci & Ching-jen Sun, 2012. "Asymmetric Nash Bargaining Solutions: A Simple Nash Program," Economics Series 2012_9, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.