The Morishima Elasticity of Substitution for the Variable Profit Function and the Demand for Imports in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I., 2016.
"Long-run estimates of interfuel and interfactor elasticities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 114-130.
- Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I., 2016. "Long-run estimates of interfuel and interfactor elasticities," Working Papers 249521, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Chunbo Ma & David I. Stern, 2016. "Long-run estimates of interfuel and interfactor elasticities," CCEP Working Papers 1602, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Guy Chapda Nana & Bruno Larue, 2014.
"Imposing curvature conditions on flexible functional forms for GNP functions,"
Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1411-1440, December.
- Guy Chapda Nana & Bruno Larue, 2012. "Imposing Curvature Conditions on Flexible Functional Forms for GNP Functions," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2012-5, CREATE.
- Getu Hailu & John Cranfield & Rawlin Thangaraj, 2010. "Do U.S. food processors respond to sweetener-related health information?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 348-368.
- Xiaobing Wang & Futoshi Yamauchi & Jikun Huang, 2016. "Rising wages, mechanization, and the substitution between capital and labor: evidence from small scale farm system in China," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 309-317, May.
- Napasintuwong, Orachos & Emerson, Robert D., 2004.
"Labor Substitutability In Labor Intensive Agriculture And Technological Change In The Presence Of Foreign Labor,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
20048, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Napasintuwong, Orachos & Emerson, Robert D., 2005. "Labor Substitutability in Labor Intensive Agriculture and Technological Change in the Presence of Foreign Labor," Working Papers 15649, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- David Stern, 2011.
"Elasticities of substitution and complementarity,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 79-89, August.
- David I. Stern, 2004. "Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0403, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I, 2008. "Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," MPRA Paper 12454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Greenaway, David, 2007. "Intra-industry trade with multinational firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1959-1984, November.
- Frank W. Agbola & Stephen R. Harrison, 2005.
"Empirical investigation of investment behaviour in Australia's pastoral region ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(1), pages 47-62, March.
- Agbola, Frank W. & Harrison, Stephen R., 2005. "Empirical investigation of investment behaviour in Australia's pastoral region," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(1), March.
- Chapda Nana, Guy & Larue, Bruno & Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 2012. "Regional integration and dynamic adjustments: Evidence from gross national product functions for Canada and the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 246-264.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:43:y:2002:i:1:p:115-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.