The urban informal sector in Central America: Household survey evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fields, Gary S., 1988. "Employment and economic growth in Costa Rica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(12), pages 1493-1509, December.
- Funkhouser, Edward, 1992. "Migration from Nicaragua: some recent evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1209-1218, August.
- Edward Funkhouser, 1992. "Mass Emigration, Remittances, and Economic Adjustment: The Case of El Salvador in the 1980s," NBER Chapters, in: Immigration and the Workforce: Economic Consequences for the United States and Source Areas, pages 135-176 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gindling, T H, 1991. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Determination of Wages in the Public, Private-Formal, and Informal Sectors in San Jose, Costa Rica," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(3), pages 584-605, April.
- Gindling, T. H. & Berry, Albert, 1992. "The performance of the labor market during recession and structural adjustment: Costa Rica in the 1980s," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1599-1616, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:11:p:1737-1751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.