The urban informal sector in Central America: Household survey evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gindling, T H, 1991. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Determination of Wages in the Public, Private-Formal, and Informal Sectors in San Jose, Costa Rica," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(3), pages 584-605, April.
- Fields, Gary S., 1988. "Employment and economic growth in Costa Rica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(12), pages 1493-1509, December.
- Funkhouser, Edward, 1992. "Migration from Nicaragua: some recent evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1209-1218, August.
- Edward Funkhouser, 1992. "Mass Emigration, Remittances, and Economic Adjustment: The Case of El Salvador in the 1980s," NBER Chapters,in: Immigration and the Workforce: Economic Consequences for the United States and Source Areas, pages 135-176 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gindling, T. H. & Berry, Albert, 1992. "The performance of the labor market during recession and structural adjustment: Costa Rica in the 1980s," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1599-1616, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:11:p:1737-1751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.