Mass Emigration, Remittances, and Economic Adjustment: The Case of El Salvador in the 1980s
In: Immigration and the Workforce: Economic Consequences for the United States and Source Areas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funkhouser, Edward, 1996. "The urban informal sector in Central America: Household survey evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1737-1751, November.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Markus H. Hahn & Matthew Hall & Nicole Watson, 2016.
"Australia Farewell: Predictors of Emigration in the 2000s,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 35(2), pages 197-215, April.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Markus H. Hahn & Matthew Hall & Nicole Watson, 2016. "Australia Farewell: Predictors of Emigration in the 2000s," NBER Working Papers 21918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Hahn, Markus & Hall, Matthew & Watson, Nicole, 2016. "Australia Farewell: Predictors of Emigration in the 2000s," IZA Discussion Papers 9665, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:2:p:123-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filiz Garip, 2014. "The Impact of Migration and Remittances on Wealth Accumulation and Distribution in Rural Thailand," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(2), pages 673-698, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .