A result on the transfer problem in international trade theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gale, David, 1974. "Exchange equilibrium and coalitions : An example," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 63-66, March.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Brecher, Richard A & Hatta, Tatsuo, 1983. "The Generalized Theory of Transfers and Welfare: Bilateral Transfers in a Multilateral World," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 606-618, September.
- Brecher, Richard A & Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1981.
"Foreign Ownership and the Theory of Trade and Welfare,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(3), pages 497-511, June.
- J. N. Bhagwati & R. A. Brecher, 1979. "Foreign Ownership and the Theory of Trade and Welfare," Working papers 249, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hatta, Tatsuo, 1984. "Immiserizing growth in a many-commodity setting," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 335-345, November.
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1984. "Substitutability and the welfare effects of endowment increases," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 325-334, November.
- Polterovich, V. M. & Spivak, V. A., 1983. "Gross substitutability of point-to-set correspondences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 117-140, April.
- Yano, Makoto, 1983. "Welfare aspects of the transfer problem," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 277-289, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Rock, Bram De & Ginsburgh, Victor, 2016.
"The transfer paradox in welfare space,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-4.
- Demuynck, T. & De Rock, B. & Ginsburgh, V., 2015. "The transfer paradox in welfare space," CORE Discussion Papers 2015039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Victor Ginsburgh, 2016. "The transfer paradox in welfare space," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/251993, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Victor Ginsburgh, 2015. "The Transfer Paradox in Welfare Space," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "How much trade does the transfer paradox require? The threshold computed," Working Papers 2006-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:19:y:1985:i:1-2:p:161-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.