Can everyone benefit from growth? : Two difficulties
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Postlewaite, 1979. "Manipulation via Endowments," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 255-262.
- Thomson, William, 1983. "Equity in exchange economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 217-244, April.
- Aumann, R. J. & Peleg, B., 1974. "A note on Gale's example," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 209-211, August.
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1984. "Substitutability and the welfare effects of endowment increases," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 325-334, November.
- Polterovich, V. M. & Spivak, V. A., 1983. "Gross substitutability of point-to-set correspondences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 117-140, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:17:y:1988:i:4:p:339-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.