Manipulation via Endowments in a Market with Profit Maximizing Agents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murat Atlamaz & Bettina Klaus, 2007.
"Manipulation via Endowments in Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 28(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Murat Atlamaz & Bettina Klaus, 2003. "Manipulation via Endowments in Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 598.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Andrew Postlewaite, 1979. "Manipulation via Endowments," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 255-262.
- Zaifu YANG & Ning SUN, 2004. "The Max-Convolution Approach to Equilibrium Models with Indivisibilities," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 564, Econometric Society.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Aumann, R. J. & Peleg, B., 1974. "A note on Gale's example," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 209-211, August.
- Campbell,Donald E., 1987. "Resource Allocation Mechanisms," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521319904, March.
- Gale, David, 1974. "Exchange equilibrium and coalitions : An example," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 63-66, March.
- Aditya Goenka & Stefano Matta, 2008. "Manipulation of endowments and sunspot equilibria," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(2), pages 267-282, August.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Mamer, John W., 1997. "Competitive Equilibrium in an Exchange Economy with Indivisibilities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 385-413, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2006.
"Existence of Equilibrium for Integer Allocation Problems,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(14), pages 1.
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2006. "Existence of Equilibrium for Integer Allocation Problems," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 8, Society for Computational Economics.
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2005. "Consistency and the Competitive Outcome Function," Game Theory and Information 0512002, EconWPA.
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2005. "Existence of Equilibrium in Discrete Market Games," Game Theory and Information 0512005, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsprofit maximization; market equilibrium; manipulation via endowments;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0511008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .