A note on Gale's example
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Flåm & L. Koutsougeras, 2010.
"Private information, transferable utility, and the core,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(3), pages 591-609, March.
- S D Flåm & L Koutsougeras, 2005. "Private Information, Transferable Utility, and the Core," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0512, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- S. D. Flåm. & L. Koutsougeras, 2007. "Private information, transferable utility,and the core," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0703, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik & Koutsougeras, L., 2007. "Private Information, Transferable Utility, and the Core," Working Papers in Economics 04/07, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Beviá, Carmen & Corchón, Luis C., 2010.
"Peace agreements without commitment,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 469-487, March.
- Carmen Beviá & Luis C. Corchón, 2008. "Peace Agreements Without Commitment," Working Papers 340, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Beviá, Carmen & Corchón, Luis C., 2008. "Peace agreements without commitment," UC3M Working papers. Economics we081508, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Godal Odd & Meland Frode, 2010. "Permit Markets, Seller Cartels and the Impact of Strategic Buyers," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "How much trade does the transfer paradox require? The threshold computed," Working Papers 2006-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2005. "Manipulation via Endowments in a Market with Profit Maximizing Agents," Game Theory and Information 0511008, EconWPA.
- Cho, Wonki Jo, 2014.
"Impossibility results for parametrized notions of efficiency and strategy-proofness in exchange economies,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 26-39.
- Wonki Jo Cho, 2013. "Impossibility Results for Parametrized Notions of Efficiency and Strategyproofness in Exchange Economies," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1314, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- William Thomson, 2009. "Borrowing-proofness," RCER Working Papers 545, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Moulin, Herve & Thomson, William, 1988. "Can everyone benefit from growth? : Two difficulties," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 339-345, September.
- William Thomson, 2014.
"New variable-population paradoxes for resource allocation,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(2), pages 255-277, February.
- William Thomson, 2012. "New variable-population paradoxes for resource allocation," RCER Working Papers 575, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Kokonas, Nikos & Polemarchakis, Herakles, 2015. "Short Sales, Destruction of Resources, Welfare," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1102, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Odd Godal & Bjart Holtsmark, 2010. "International emissions trading with endogenous taxes," Discussion Papers 626, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Safra, Zvi, 1990. "Connectedness of the set of manipulable equilibria," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-53, February.
- Majumdar, Mukul, 2009. "Equilibrium and optimality: Some imprints of David Gale," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 607-626, July.
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1984. "Substitutability and the welfare effects of endowment increases," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 325-334, November.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Richard Brecher & Tatsuo Hatta, 1984. "The paradoxes of immiserizing growth and donor-enriching “recipient-immiserizing” transfers: A tale of two literatures," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(2), pages 228-243, June.
- Kokonas, Nikos & Polemarchakis, Herakles, 2015. "Short Sales, Destruction of Resources, Welfare," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 12, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Kang, Minwook & Ye, Lei Sandy, 2014. "Coalition-enhancing fiscal policies in an open economy: A CES framework of Gale’s transfer paradox," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 141-147.
- Kokonas, Nikolaos & Polemarchakis, Herakles, 2016. "Short sales, destruction of resources, welfare," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 120-124.
- Safra, Zvi, 1983. "Manipulation by reallocating initial endowments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:1:y:1974:i:2:p:209-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.