Manipulation via Endowments in Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Murat Atlamaz & Bettina Klaus, 2003. "Manipulation via Endowments in Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 598.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Postlewaite, 1979. "Manipulation via Endowments," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 255-262.
- Sertel, Murat R. & Ozkal-Sanver, Ipek, 2002.
"Manipulability of the men- (women-) optimal matching rule via endowments,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 65-83, September.
- Murat Sertel, 2000. "Manipulability of the Men-(Women) Optimal Matching Rule via Endowments," Working Papers 0014, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Bettina Klaus & Hans Peters & Ton Storcken, 1997. "Reallocation of an infinitely divisible good," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(2), pages 305-333.
- Fiestras-Janeiro, Gloria & Klijn, Flip & Sanchez, Estela, 2004.
"Manipulation of optimal matchings via predonation of endowment,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 295-312, May.
- Gloria Fiestras-Janeiro & Flip Klijn & Estela S?chez, 2003. "Manipulation of Optimal Matchings via Predonation of Endowment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 561.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Shapley, Lloyd & Scarf, Herbert, 1974. "On cores and indivisibility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 23-37, March.
- Barbera, Salvador & Sonnenschein, Hugo & Zhou, Lin, 1991.
"Voting by Committees,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 595-609, May.
- Barbera, S. & Sonnenschein, H., 1988. "Voting By Quota And Committee," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 95-88, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Salvador Barbera & Hugo Sonnenschein & Lin Zhou, 1990. "Voting by Committees," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 941, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bettina Klaus & Hans Peters & Ton Storcken, 1998. "Strategy-proof division with single-peaked preferences and individual endowments," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(2), pages 297-311.
- Tayfun Sonmez, 1999. "Strategy-Proofness and Essentially Single-Valued Cores," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 677-690, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Schummer & Rakesh V. Vohra, 2013. "Assignment of Arrival Slots," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 164-185, May.
- Klaus, Bettina & Dimitrov, Dinko & Haake, Claus-Jochen, 2006.
"Bundling in exchange markets with indivisible goods,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 106-110, October.
- Dimitrov Dinko & Haake Claus-Jochen & Klaus Bettina, 2005. "Bundling in Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Lahiri, Somdeb, 2008. "Manipulation of market equilibrium via endowments," MPRA Paper 10026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Akin & Brennan Platt & Murat Sertel, 2011. "The n-person Kalai-Smorodinsky bargaining solution under pre-donations," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(2), pages 147-162, June.
- Luis Corchón & Matteo Triossi, 2011.
"Implementation with renegotiation when preferences and feasible sets are state dependent,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 36(2), pages 179-198, February.
- Luis Corchón & Matteo Triossi, 2008. "Implementation with renegotiation when preferences and feasible sets are state dependent," Documentos de Trabajo 255, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Nanyang Bu & Siwei Chen & William Thomson, 2014. "Merging and splitting endowments in object assignment problems," RCER Working Papers 587, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2005. "Manipulation via Endowments in a Market with Profit Maximizing Agents," Game Theory and Information 0511008, EconWPA.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Haake, Claus-Jochen, 2011. "Regrouping of endowments in exchange markets with indivisible goods," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 367, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Doruk İriş & İpek Özkal-Sanver, 2011. "Manilulation via endowments in university-admission problem," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2952-2958.
- William Thomson, 2009. "Borrowing-proofness," RCER Working Papers 545, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:87:y:2017:i:c:p:75-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:170:y:2017:i:c:p:29-55 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:28:y:2007:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.