Manipulation of optimal matchings via predonation of endowment
In this paper we answer a question posed by Sertel and Sanver (2002) on the manipulability of optimal matching rules in matching problems with endowments. We characterize the classes of consumption rules under which optimal matching rules can be manipulated via predonation of endowment.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sertel, Murat R. & Ozkal-Sanver, Ipek, 2002.
"Manipulability of the men- (women-) optimal matching rule via endowments,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 65-83, September.
- Murat Sertel, 2000. "Manipulability of the Men-(Women) Optimal Matching Rule via Endowments," Working Papers 0014, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Eso, Peter & Schummer, James, 2004. "Bribing and signaling in second price auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 299-324, May.
- Peter Eso & James Schummer, 2002. "Bribing and Signalling in Second Price Auctions," Discussion Papers 1357, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Masso, Jordi & Neme, Alejandro, 2007. "Bribe-proof rules in the division problem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 331-343, November.
- Jordi MassóAuthor-Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Alejandro Neme, 2003. "Bribe-proof Rules in the Division Problem," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 571.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Schummer, James, 2000. "Manipulation through Bribes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 180-198, April.