Regrouping of endowments in exchange markets with indivisible goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murat Atlamaz & Bettina Klaus, 2007.
"Manipulation via Endowments in Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 28(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Murat Atlamaz & Bettina Klaus, 2003. "Manipulation via Endowments in Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 598.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2004:i:11:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Postlewaite, 1979. "Manipulation via Endowments," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 255-262.
- Sertel, Murat R. & Ozkal-Sanver, Ipek, 2002.
"Manipulability of the men- (women-) optimal matching rule via endowments,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 65-83, September.
- Murat Sertel, 2000. "Manipulability of the Men-(Women) Optimal Matching Rule via Endowments," Working Papers 0014, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Konishi, Hideo & Quint, Thomas & Wako, Jun, 2001.
"On the Shapley-Scarf economy: the case of multiple types of indivisible goods,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Hideo Konishi & Thomas Quint & Jun Wako, 2000. "On the Shapley-Scarf Economy: The Case of Multiple Types of Indivisible Goods," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 484, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tayfun Sonmez, 1999. "Strategy-Proofness and Essentially Single-Valued Cores," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 677-690, May.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Ruud Hendrickx & Peter Borm, 2004.
"Good and bad objects: the symmetric difference rule,"
AccessEcon, vol. 4(11), pages 1-7.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2004. "Good and bad objects : The symmetric difference rule," Other publications TiSEM ae319b57-4686-4002-867c-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Shapley, Lloyd & Scarf, Herbert, 1974. "On cores and indivisibility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 23-37, March.
- Ma, Jinpeng, 1994. "Strategy-Proofness and the Strict Core in a Market with Indivisibilities," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(1), pages 75-83.
- Roth, Alvin E., 1982. "Incentive compatibility in a market with indivisible goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 127-132.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Postlewaite, Andrew, 1977. "Weak versus strong domination in a market with indivisible goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 131-137, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus, Bettina & Dimitrov, Dinko & Haake, Claus-Jochen, 2006.
"Bundling in exchange markets with indivisible goods,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 106-110, October.
- Dimitrov Dinko & Haake Claus-Jochen & Klaus Bettina, 2005. "Bundling in Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
KeywordsRegrouping-proofness; Exchange markets; Indivisible goods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bie:wpaper:367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bettina Weingarten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imbiede.html .