The Max-Convolution Approach to Equilibrium Models with Indivisibilities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2005. "Manipulation via Endowments in a Market with Profit Maximizing Agents," Game Theory and Information 0511008, EconWPA.
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2006.
"Existence of Equilibrium for Integer Allocation Problems,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(14), pages 1.
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2006. "Existence of Equilibrium for Integer Allocation Problems," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 8, Society for Computational Economics.
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2005. "Consistency and the Competitive Outcome Function," Game Theory and Information 0512002, EconWPA.
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2005. "Existence of Equilibrium in Discrete Market Games," Game Theory and Information 0512005, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsIndivisibility; Equilibrium; Substitutes; Concavity;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:feam04:564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .