Gross substitutability of point-to-set correspondences
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Citanna, Alessandro & Cres, Herve & Dreze, Jacques & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Villanacci, Antonio, 2001.
"Continua of underemployment equilibria reflecting coordination failures, also at Walrasian prices,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 169-200, December.
- CITANNA, Alessandro & CRES, Herve & DREZE, Jacques & HERINGS, Jean-Jacques & VILLANACCI, Antonio, 2001. "Continua of underemployment equilibria reflecting coordination failures, also at Walrasian prices," Les Cahiers de Recherche 732, HEC Paris.
- Alessandro Citanna & Antonio Villanacci & Hervé Crès & Jacques H. Drèze, 2001. "Continua of underemployment equilibria reflecting coordination failures, also at Walrasian prices," Post-Print hal-00463215, HAL.
- Alessandro Citanna & Hervé Crès & Jacques H. Drèze & Jean-Jacques Herings & Antonio Villanacci, 2001. "Continua of Underemployment Equilibria Reflecting Coordination Failures, Also at Walrasian Prices," Working Papers hal-00597197, HAL.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 1996. "Reward patterns of fair solutions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 365-395, March.
- Alessandro Citanna & Hervé Crès & Jacques H Drèze & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Antonio Villanacci, 2001. "Underemployment of Resources and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs: Nonwalrasian Allocations at Walrasian Prices," Working Papers hal-01064886, HAL.
- Alessandro Citanna & Hervé Crès & Jacques H. Drèze & Jean-Jacques Herings & Antonio Villanacci, 2001. "Underemployment of Resources and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs: Nonwalrasian Allocations at Walrasian Prices," Sciences Po publications 003, Sciences Po.
- Citanna,Alessandro & Cres,Herve & Dreze,Jacques & Herings,P. Jean-Jacques & Villanacci,Antonio, 2001. "Underemployment of Resources and Self-fulfilling Beliefs: Non-Walrasian Allocations at Walrasian Prices," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1984. "Substitutability and the welfare effects of endowment increases," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 325-334, November.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Dreze, J., 1998. "Continua of Underemployment Equilibria," Discussion Paper 1998-05, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & HERINGS, P. Jean-Jacques, 1998. "Continua of underemployment equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 1998045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- E. Allevi & A. Gnudi & I. Konnov, 2006. "The Proximal Point Method for Nonmonotone Variational Inequalities," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 63(3), pages 553-565, July.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Mitra, Tapan, 1985. "A result on the transfer problem in international trade theory," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 161-170, August.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Rebelo, S., 1997. "On the Determinant of Economic Growth," RCER Working Papers 443, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Primak, M. E., 1993. "A converging algorithm for a linear exchange model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 181-187.
- Moulin, Herve & Thomson, William, 1988. "Can everyone benefit from growth? : Two difficulties," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 339-345, September.
- repec:spr:compst:v:63:y:2006:i:3:p:553-565 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/10287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Safra, Zvi, 1990. "Connectedness of the set of manipulable equilibria," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-53, February.
- Safra, Zvi, 1983. "Manipulation by reallocating initial endowments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:11:y:1983:i:2:p:117-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed