Impossibility Results for Parametrized Notions of Efficiency and Strategyproofness in Exchange Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/subjects/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Postlewaite, Andrew, 1979. "Manipulation via Endowments," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 255-62, April.
- David A. Smith, 1999. "Manipulability measures of common social choice functions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 639-661.
- Aumann, R. J. & Peleg, B., 1974. "A note on Gale's example," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 209-211, August.
- Stefan Maus & Hans Peters & Ton Storcken, 2007.
"Minimal manipulability: anonymity and unanimity,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 247-269, September.
- Maus, Stefan & Peters, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 2007.
"Anonymous voting and minimal manipulability,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 533-544, July.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2003. "Strategy-proofness versus efficiency in exchange economies: General domain properties and applications," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 73-93, 08.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:1314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.