Strategy-proofness versus efficiency in exchange economies: General domain properties and applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferejohn, John A. & Fishburn, Peter C., 1979. "Representations of binary decision rules by generalized decisiveness structures," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 28-45, August.
- Danilov, Vladimir I., 1987. "Aggregation of dichotomic preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 49-58, February.
- B. Monjardet, 1978. "An Axiomatic Theory of Tournament Aggregation," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 334-351, November.
- Aizerman, M. A. & Aleskerov, F. T., 1986. "Voting operators in the space of choice functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 201-242, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Momi, Takeshi, 2017. "Efficient and strategy-proof allocation mechanisms in economies with many goods," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 12(3), September.
- Özgür Kıbrıs & İpek Tapkı, 2014. "A mechanism design approach to allocating central government funds among regional development agencies," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 18(3), pages 163-189, September.
- Cho, Wonki Jo, 2014.
"Impossibility results for parametrized notions of efficiency and strategy-proofness in exchange economies,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 26-39.
- Wonki Jo Cho, 2013. "Impossibility Results for Parametrized Notions of Efficiency and Strategyproofness in Exchange Economies," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1314, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Momi, Takeshi, 2013. "Note on social choice allocation in exchange economies with many agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1237-1254.
- Shin, Sungwhee & Suh, Sang-Chul, 2007. "Non-Manipulability vs. Individual Rationality in a permit sharing problem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 103-108, July.
- Mridu Goswami, 2015. "Non fixed-price trading rules in single-crossing classical exchange economies," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(2), pages 389-422, February.
- Goswami, Mridu Prabal & Sen, Arunava & Mitra, Manipushpak, 2014. "Strategy-proofness and Pareto-efficiency in quasi-linear exchange economies," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 9(2), May.
- Leroux, Jistin, 2004. "Strategy-Proofness and Efficiency Are Incompatible in Production Economies," Working Papers 2004-07, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Ju, Biung-Ghi, 2005. "Strategy-proof risk sharing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 225-254, February.
- Leroux, Justin, 2004. "Strategy-proofness and efficiency are incompatible in production economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 335-340, December.
- Takeshi Momi, 2013. "Note on social choice allocation in exchange economies with Cobb–Douglas preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(3), pages 787-792, March.
- Mridu Prabal Goswami, 2014. "Equal Treatment of Equals in Classical Quasilinear Exchange Economies," Working Papers 1403, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Jin Li & Jingyi Xue, 2013. "Egalitarian division under Leontief Preferences," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(3), pages 597-622, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:21:y:2003:i:1:p:73-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.