On the tying of aid to tariff reform
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Brecher, Richard A & Hatta, Tatsuo, 1983. "The Generalized Theory of Transfers and Welfare: Bilateral Transfers in a Multilateral World," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 606-18, September.
- Neary, J Peter, 1989.
"Trade Liberalization and Shadow Prices in the Presence of Tariffs and Quotas,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neary, J Peter, 1995. "Trade Liberalisation and Shadow Prices in the Presence of Tariffs and Quotas," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(3), pages 531-54, August.
- J. Peter Neary, 1989. "Trade liberalization and shadow prices in the presence of tariffs and quotas," Working Papers 198904, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kemp, Murray C & Kojima, Shoichi, 1985. "Tied Aid and the Paradoxes of Donor-Enrichment and Recipient-Impoverishment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 721-29, October.
- Schweinberger, A G, 1990. "On the Welfare Effects of Tied Aid," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(2), pages 457-62, May.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati & Richard A. Brecher & Tatsuo Hatta, 1985. "The Generalized Theory of Transfers and Welfare: Exogenous (policy-Imposed) and Endogenous (Transfer-Induced) Distortion," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 697-714.
- Turunen-Red, Arja H. & Woodland, Alan D., 1988. "On the multilateral transfer problem : Existence of Pareto improving international transfers," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 249-269, November.
- Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Michael, Michael S., 1995. "Foreign aid and public goods," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 455-467, August.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1983. "The multi-country transfer problem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 49-53.
- Yano, Makoto, 1983. "Welfare aspects of the transfer problem," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 277-289, November.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos, Pascalis, 1995. "Welfare effects of aid under quantitative trade restrictions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 297-315, November.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Bhagwati, Jagdish N., 1982. "Immiserizing transfers from abroad," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 353-364, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:54:y:1997:i:2:p:479-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.