Foreign aid, tariffs and nontraded private or public goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Michael, Michael S., 1995. "Foreign aid and public goods," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 455-467, August.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati & Richard A. Brecher & Tatsuo Hatta, 1985. "The Generalized Theory of Transfers and Welfare: Exogenous (policy-Imposed) and Endogenous (Transfer-Induced) Distortion," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 697-714.
- Kemp, Murray C & Kojima, Shoichi, 1985. "Tied Aid and the Paradoxes of Donor-Enrichment and Recipient-Impoverishment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 721-729, October.
- A. G. Schweinberger, 1989. "Foreign Capital Flows, Tariffs, and Welfare: A Global Analysis," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 310-327, May.
- Jeffrey B. Nugent & Makoto Yano, 1999.
"Aid, Nontraded Goods, and the Transfer Paradox in Small Countries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 431-449, June.
- Yano, M. & Nugent, J.B. & Lay, R.N., 1995. "Aid, Non-Traded Goods and the Transfer Paradox in Small Countries," Papers 9515, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Tatsuo Hatta, 1977. "A Theory of Piecemeal Policy Recommendations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 1-21.
- Kemp, Murray C. & Abe, Kenzo, 1994. "The transfer problem in the context of public goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 223-226, June.
- Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles, 1995. "Transfers, returns to scale, tied aid and monopolistic competition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 333-354, August.
- Abe, Kenzo, 1992. "Tariff Reform in a Small Open Economy with Public Production," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(1), pages 209-222, February.
- Srinivasan, T. N. & Bhagwati, Jagdish N., 1984. "On transfer paradoxes and immiserizing growth : Part II," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-3), pages 111-115.
- Srinivasan, T. N. & Bhagwati, Jagdish N., 1983. "On transfer paradoxes and immiserizing growth: Part I : Comment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 217-222.
- Schweinberger, A G, 1990. "On the Welfare Effects of Tied Aid," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(2), pages 457-462, May.
- Brakman,Steven & Marrewijk,Charles van, 2009. "The Economics of International Transfers," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521118729.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1994. "Industrial policy and national welfare in the presence of monopoly," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 61-73.
- Schweinberger, Albert G, 1980. "Medium Run Resource Allocation and Short Run Capital Specificity," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 330-340, June.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 1998.
"Public good provision and the welfare effects of indirect tax harmonisation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 253-267, February.
- Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos, "undated". "Public Good Provision and the Welfare Effects of Indirect Tax Harmonisation," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Diaz Alejandro, Carlos F., 1977. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 317-322, November.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos, Pascalis, 1995. "Welfare effects of aid under quantitative trade restrictions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 297-315, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waschik, Robert & Fraser, Iain, 2007.
"A computable general equilibrium analysis of export taxes in the Australian wool industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 712-736, July.
- Fraser, Iain & Waschik, Robert, 2006. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Export Taxes in the Australian Wool Industry," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139733, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann & Thierry Verdier, 2007.
"Aid and trade,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 481-507, Autumn.
- Thierry Verdier & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 2007. "Aid and Trade," Post-Print halshs-00754208, HAL.
- Suwa Eisenmann, Akiko & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Aid and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- SUWA-EISENMANN Akiko & VERDIER Thierry, 2007. "Aid and trade," Research Unit Working Papers 0709, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Schweinberger, A.G. & Woodland, A.D., 2008. "The short and long run effects of tied foreign aid on pollution abatement, pollution and employment: A pilot model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 310-325, May.
- FRASER Iain & WASCHIK Robert, "undated". "Agricultural Land Retirement for Biodiversity: The Australian Wool Industry," EcoMod2003 330700055, EcoMod.
- Slobodan Djajić, 2009. "Foreign Aid, Infrastructure Development and Welfare: An Intertemporal Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(s1), pages 393-402, August.
- Djajic, Slobodan, 2008. "Foreign Aid, Infrastructure Development, and Welfare: An Intertemporal Analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 064, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Iain Fraser & Robert Waschik, 2005. "Agricultural Land Retirement and Slippage: Lessons from an Australian Case Study," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:69:y:2002:i:1:p:255-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.